Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepblue2000

Members
Apr 14, 2017
so I risked and upgraded my Mi6 to 8.1.18,

after flash was done and twrp did reboot I did enter twrp again and cleaned cache & dalvik
then first boot...
(I think this step is required to prevent errors)

...no whatsapp notification sounds such as the last week update.

BUT ... now I changed the notification sound in whatsapp from "Fresh" to an other "Ariel.ogg" and...
Notification Sounds are working again !

edit:
Notifications (Fresh) <-- does not work ! Choose "Fresh.ogg from bottom" and
it will work again.

Seems to be the "fresh" stock notification sound is not working.

so far, everything works fine.... *happy*

Last edited:

deepblue2000

Members
Apr 14, 2017
is it possible that they removed the face-id, cause u can unlock your phone with a printed picture of yourself ?

Antonio97

Members
Nov 26, 2016
[QUOTE = "deepblue2000, post: 405064, member: 174389"] è possibile che abbiano rimosso il face-id, perché puoi sbloccare il tuo telefono con una tua foto stampata? [/ QUOTE]
?

Jouni Holsius

Members
Nov 18, 2016
Unlocked phone, Mi Mix 2 global stable (succesfully)
Flashed twrp (succesfully)
Installed eu rom (succesfully)
Boots ok , seems fine.

Reactions: dogiex

chuckbass

Members
Jan 19, 2018
Settings / Additional Settings / Privacy / Encryption & Credentials / Trusted Credentials / User

Why is there a ‘Packet Capture CA Certificate” installed?

(Mi Mix 2)

Jan 1, 2018
in the mi max 2 it gives an error when setting the finger. I can not unblock it with the fingerprint. In addition, notifications continue to give problems. A message appears. two messages goes. So already with the passage of the roms is not going either the finger and the notifications in mi max2
doing a dalvik cache fixes the error of the fingersprint

fast83

Members
Aug 1, 2016
Has anyone tried updating on a mix1? do the notifications disappear? and other applications work? scanner?
I did, transitions when you use gestures are finally smooth, no issues with the notification system as of now. Scanner works perfectly as all the other apps

Reactions: cobben

enes122

Members
Dec 29, 2016
mi6 mobile bank applications have problems. Every time, the activation is said to have been canceled (sorry for google translate)

mi6 mobil banka uygulamalarında sorun çıkarıyor. her giriş çıkışta aktivasyonu iptal edip yeniden sms şifre vb uğraştırıp kurulum yaptırıyor

Harald1234

Members
Sep 15, 2017
Last week I saved all the notifications in system notifications. after today's update these were deleted ... !!
A previous backup has not solved this problem, now I have to assign all ringtones again. I hope this is better solved at the next update.

To all who are upset about complaints because of notifications: yes, for many important, it totally begs that this does not work after an update.

Please Please Please improve finally ..

Redmi Note 4x

Last edited:

ekalkici

Members
Oct 23, 2017
mi6 mobile bank applications have problems. Every time, the activation is said to have been canceled (sorry for google translate)

mi6 mobil banka uygulamalarında sorun çıkarıyor. her giriş çıkışta aktivasyonu iptal edip yeniden sms şifre vb uğraştırıp kurulum yaptırıyor
No problem here redmi note4x , latest rom,unlocked,rooted with supersu.
Dostum bende herhangi bir sorun çıkmadı.İki bankacılık uygulaması kullanıyorum. Root var mı , herhangi bir mod. kaynaklı da olabilir belki.

enes122

Members
Dec 29, 2016
No problem here redmi note4x , latest rom,unlocked,rooted with supersu.
Dostum bende herhangi bir sorun çıkmadı.İki bankacılık uygulaması kullanıyorum. Root var mı , herhangi bir mod. kaynaklı da olabilir belki.
merhaba, evet 2.5 senedir tüm xiaomi telefonlarımı root'lu kullanırım bootloader açık herhangi bir mod yok eu rom + root sanırım sorun sadece akbank uygulamasında oluşuyor android 8 ile ilgili sanırım

Reactions: ekalkici
Status
Not open for further replies.