Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe can you download and check? Each phone is different. There may be a problem in one model, not the other.
This is a global bug (in china roms - xiaomi.eu) apps: whatsapp,gmail,GG,Telegram.
No i dont have this issue after when i do some steps on 8.1.16.

Last edited by a moderator:
MIUI China 9 Android Oreo for Mi Max 2 and Mi6 Suspended!
Bugs! If You install Xiaomi.eu 8.1.18 for Mi6 or Mi Max 2 you have to count on bug.
Why does Xiaomi.eu issue roms like Miui China 8.1.11 and 8.1.18 suspended for these phones?

Note: The update for Mi MIX 2 and Mi 6 is suspended due to interface FC issue that may occur sometimes.

the problem of the double notifications that disappear has been solved? there is no more written between the known problems.

double app notification icon in status bar when first message arrives is fixed, but disappearing notification when second message arrives still there...partially fixed so at least one step forward...

I know that

What steps? Can you write something more?
Some user write that no bug, because he can read guide or he is a pedantic Haha. On china exist this bug, on xiaomi.eu too. But some people know better than devs haha.

I opened a thread on bugs section also, in settings / display / display sleep time cant be changed . Anyone noticed ? Thanks.

Wow thanks for this update!
Installed this one and happy to confirm that the double notification and notification disappearing is gone now!
Also on the smart assistant the calendar entries are shown now. That wasn't showing for months on my phone.
Very happy and thank you guys!

Mi6 user! :)

I opened a thread on bugs section also, in settings / display / display sleep time cant be changed . Anyone noticed ? Thanks.

That should be here: Settings > Lock screen and password > Sleep

It seems you are using same tweaks or modding or you turned off MIUI optimization in developer options

Reactions: ekalkici
That should be here: Settings > Lock screen and password > Sleep

It seems you are using same tweaks or modding or you turned off MIUI optimization in developer options

Thanks for help, i didnt know this settings exist here, and worked with this settings. Changed and worked. Miui optimiziation is closed on my phone.

Thanks for help, i didnt know this settings exist here, and worked with this settings. Changed and worked. Miui optimiziation is closed on my phone.
You're welcome...If you turn on MIUI optimization (as default) then your issue will be gone for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.