Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone help me ?
I'm on Mi MIX 2 so :
- I downloaded twrp.img
- Put the image on my phone
- Boot the phone to twrp, chose Install, Install image, chose twrp.img and installed it
- Reboot (for a really long time)
Now I can only boot in twrp and when I want to reboot it says "No OS Installed, are you sure you want to reboot ?"
What should I do ?

@ingbrzy I'm lost :(

ever since i updated my mi5 to miui 9 i'm suffering from battery drain.
i tried to wipe. nothing helps.
does it happen to everyone? what can i do?
miui version 9.2.1.0 stable.
Try to install this one, it is working better on my MI5!

On my M5, everything works fine so far. It became noticeably more RAM !!! Pleasant new screen lock sounds. Translation while everywhere normal. The discharge of the battery while it goes is normal, let's see what will happen in the evening. Good job! Thanks.
That's right, the battery works better than ever before!

Could someone help me ?
I'm on Mi MIX 2 so :
- I downloaded twrp.img
- Boot the phone to twrp, chose Install, Install image, chose twrp.img and installed it
Now I can only boot in twrp and when I want to reboot it says "No OS Installed, are you sure you want to reboot ?"
What should I do ?

Main rule, after flashed img you should reboot in recovery again! then to reboot system

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Could someone help me ?
I'm on Mi MIX 2 so :
- I downloaded twrp.img
What should I do ?

I guess you installed twrp to system partition and not recovery...
so install TWRP again and correctly.. then install ROM again..

Reactions: Arguuo
any sense of doing it? you have HW buttons..
I think gestures are way more practical that hw button tbh and i may not be the only one... btw if they will never be implemented for any reason you like, is there a way i can do it miself? thks

I guess you installed twrp to system partition and not recovery...
so install TWRP again and correctly.. then install ROM again..
That's it thank you, I have a backup it's okay
I think it would be great to specify the "Recovery partition" for some noobs like me ... :oops:

I think gestures are way more practical that hw button tbh and i may not be the only one... btw if they will never be implemented for any reason you like, is there a way i can do it miself? thks
If you don't know how to do that you can still have it this way:
Flash miuipro Rom, "enable it", come back and flash xiaomi.eu Rom again (dirty) it will be still there.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Have you tried to turn it off in Settings, Sound and Vibration, Charging Sound ?

Hi
For some reason i do not have this options?
Maybe theme is to blame?

Edit--
Put back the stock theme but still no option as such.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-20-22-44-11-983_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-20-22-44-11-983_com.android.settings.png
    137 KB · Views: 382
When i reboot my phone (Redmi 4 Prime) i get this error...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-20-22-19-52-286_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-20-22-19-52-286_com.miui.bugreport.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 342
[QUOTE = "Lihoj, post: 405434, membro: 177240"] [USER = 82605] @ graw2 [/ USER] come funziona l'app dello scanner? Il codice QR va bene, il documento è FC, il biglietto da visita va bene, ma dopo il download altre lingue improvvisamente FC. Ho provato a sostituire i file da stable 9.2.1.0 nothing

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

anche la mia applicazione scanner era bloccata sui documenti. Ho scaricato il file apk della versione 10.0.8. L'ho installato e ora tutto funziona bene.
https://jumpshare.com/b/Bnvr0WsYd4UX5drXsmsi

Scanner 10.0.8 can also be download from :
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/miui-qr-scanner-plus/miui-qr-scanner-plus-10-0-8-release/

I upladed to that web since you seems to he confused with apkmirror site, maybe because of the ads..

Btw, I also put 2 mods there, mod to enable camera2 api (so we can use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*) and mod to block ads (you don't need to root your phone), I flashed these 2 mods myself and both Kenzo and Mi Max 2 pas safetynet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-20-21-12-30-327_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-20-21-12-30-327_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.png
    187.9 KB · Views: 320
Hi guys, my phone Redmi Note 2,
can u tell me how can i turn off noise reduction microphone? People tell me that they can not hear me. Previously, on the MIUI 8 was the same.
I need xposed? Is the version for MIUI 9? MIUI tweaks for MIUI 9?

@graw2 how does work your scanner's app? QR code is fine, Document is FC, Business card is fine but after download other languages suddenly FC. Tried replace files from stable 9.2.1.0 nothing

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

No scanner FC for me anymore. I made clean install and FC gone forever. Previously I had to install MIUI QR scanner app from apk mirror to fix that issue but after clean install no need to do this...

In mi note 3 camera there is some bug, while making video stop and start button become unresponsive, than we to force close than it work. after some time its not starting to take video. any solution?

Again it's drainey.. man. Smh. It was so good 2 ROMs ago .. what happened ??

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.