Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to fix disappearing notification issue on my device I just simply replaced below files via TWRP File manager from global beta 8.1.18 build. Tested works 100% and no any side effect except Mi Drop toggle disappeared from notification shade as Mi Drop toggle officially removed from global builds.

/system/framework/framework.jar
/system/framework/framework-res.apk
/system/priv-app/DownloadProvider/DownloadProvider.apk
/system/priv-app/DownloadProviderUi/DownloadProviderUi.apk
/system/priv-app/MiuiSystemUI/MiuiSystemUI.apk

Not expanded notifications:

Screenshot_2018-01-21-01-51-14-828_com.miui.home.png

Expanded notifications:

Screenshot_2018-01-21-01-52-23-537_com.miui.home.png

WhatsApp and Telegram two message in a row disappearing notification test:

Screenshot_2018-01-21-01-43-29-503_com.miui.home.png

Last edited:
Hi guys!
Just flashed Mix2 Rom, and i really like the new gestures home, but i have a big problem: no push notification.
My notifications (like Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.) comes with no sound, no vibration, so i don't really know when someone send me a message.
I tried to turn off all battery opt things, but nothing seems working. If don't resolve this, i'm forced to return to a custom Rom, 'cause it's frustrating....

still having issues with QuickCharge not working with my Mi 5x
on fresh reboot it works, after a a little while it stops working

In order to fix disappearing notification issue on my device I just simply replaced below files via TWRP File manager from global beta 8.1.18 build. Tested works 100% and no any side effect except Mi Drop toggle disappeared from notification shade as Mi Drop toggle officially removed from global builds.

/system/priv-app/DownloadProvider.apk
/system/priv-app/DownloadProviderUi.apk
/system/priv-app/MiuiSystemUI.apk
How do I extract the files from Global Rom? Download it and it's all. mbn files

Hello, i need help about complete flashing, cause, when I'm using internet data using my sim card slot 1, approx 1 hour, always rebooting, but different with slot 2. i had changed into 5 mode, but still the same, and for calling dialer, aprox 11 minutes until 30 minutes always disconnected.
need some advices.
thank you.

Could you please share those global file with us on the forum here?
We will be very appreciated and thankful

(Russian original) Как можно вернуть старые системные звуки? Они мне больше нравятся, чем новые.

(Google translate) How can I get old system sounds back? I like them more than new ones.

(Russian original) Как можно вернуть старые системные звуки? Они мне больше нравятся, чем новые.

(Google translate) How can I get old system sounds back? I like them more than new ones.
There are several ways. You can find zip archive with old sounds and install via TWRP or if you have root, sounds are located in /system /etc /media /audio or without root by TWRP (mount system) and open way in Total commander or placed your sounds in MIUI / ringtone and set up or keep it "how is" and get used to themetc

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

View attachment 18105

Expanded notifications:

View attachment 18106

View attachment 18109
So i have redmi note 4 mido(snapdragon)
If i install first 8.1.18 global beta and copy all those files and save them in my internal
Then install xiaomi.eu 8.1.18 and copy and replace the files
I will have notification bundles
One finger swipe down and etc which is not present in xiaomi.eu(based on china dev) but present in global beta

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

There are several ways. You can find zip archive with old sounds and install via TWRP or if you have root, sounds are located in /system /etc /media /audio or without root by TWRP (mount system) and open way in Total commander or placed your sounds in MIUI / ringtone and set up or keep it "how is" and get used to themetc

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks for consultation!

Well then, if your phone is rooted, you can delete the charging sound file (there are two of them, named charging.ogg and disconnect.ogg).

These files are inside '/system/priv-app/MiuiSystemUI/MiuiSystemUI.apk', under the 'res/raw' folder, you can use Apk Editor (download from play store) to edit apk file, rename these files to something like 'charging.ogg.old', make sure you backup the original file and make sure the file permission stay the same after you edit the file.

Wow thank you for this solution!
Will do what you have saod and report back

Weird how i dont have a settings optionto remove these sounds but you have

Thank you

Could you please share those global file with us on the forum here?
We will be very appreciated and thankful

I believe these files are different on each device, so you may want to tell people here what is your device so you can get the right version.

On mi6 I always have a notification "mobile data has run out"...on both sim i can't use mobile data...

What Can i do?

So i have redmi note 4 mido(snapdragon)
If i install first 8.1.18 global beta and copy all those files and save them in my internal
Then install xiaomi.eu 8.1.18 and copy and replace the files
I will have notification bundles
One finger swipe down and etc which is not present in xiaomi.eu(based on china dev) but present in global beta

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

No, you only need to download the global rom, extract these files and copy them or flash these files via TWRP.

Thanks for tips. How to get these files from global rom , i want to try for Note4X mido. Or if you already have can you post.

View attachment 18105

Expanded notifications:

View attachment 18106

View attachment 18109
Can you share your tool for extract system file? System Extractor don't workshop for me. Tnx on advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.