Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashable Zips to fix & replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global Rom notification style can be downloaded from these links below (under folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

Please note that the Uninstaller Zip file is an universal one, it works with all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=236967
or
https://jumpshare.com/b/Bnvr0WsYd4UX5drXsmsi (edit : wow, 5GB free bandwidth used up)

Currently availables : Mi Max 2, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 5S Plus, Mi Note 2, Redmi Note 4X Mido, Redmi 4X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Mi Max 32, Mi Max Prime, Mi 3/Mi 4 (feedback please).

Note :
*) All Credits Go to @graw2 & @Igor Eisberg for their research and findings.
*) 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) need 5 minutes or maybe more, so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times with my Mi Max 2.
* Recommend to clear Cache & Dalvik before reboot.
I have the stable 9.1.3.0 of Xiaomi eu in the Xiaomi mi5s and it does not work. Can it be adapted to stable ROMs?

I have the stable 9.1.3.0 of Xiaomi eu in the Xiaomi mi5s and it does not work. Can it be adapted to stable ROMs?

All I did was extract files from Global dev ROMs, deodexed these files if it's odexed rom, then pack it into flashable zip, know nothing about adapting these to Stable ROM, sorry.

Reactions: CsR0501
Flashable Zips to fix & replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global Rom notification style can be downloaded from these links below (under folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

Please note that the Uninstaller Zip file is an universal one, it works with all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).

or
https://jumpshare.com/b/Bnvr0WsYd4UX5drXsmsi (edit : wow, 5GB free bandwidth used up)

Currently availables : Mi Max 2, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 5S Plus, Mi Note 2, Redmi Note 4X Mido, Redmi 4X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Mi Max 32, Mi Max Prime, Mi 3/Mi 4 (feedback please).

Note :
*) 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) need 5 minutes or maybe more, so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times with my Mi Max 2.

All ok in my Redmi 4x.
Thanks

or

Note :
Waiting for xiaomi mi note 3

Works fine with redmi 4x. Should we flash again with next weekly update ?
Another question : I can't choose a sound for the sent messages anymore. Did it disappear ?

or

Note :

Hi, on mi note 2 the fix works very well. It's fantastic! It would be perfect if it were included in the next weekly update without having to install after each update. Thanks for your work!

Reactions: goodnoise
sound notification for whatsapp you have to use built in notification
Or you can "copy" the notification sounds you'd like to use in Whatsapp and "paste" 'em on:

root > system > media > audio > notifications

Everytime you apply a weekly update, you will have to do this.

Reactions: soldatino
Works fine with redmi 4x. Should we flash again with next weekly update ?
Another question : I can't choose a sound for the sent messages anymore. Did it disappear ?

Don't think there is an option to choose sound for message sent (there is one for message received though), only an option to turn sound on or off.

And the missing sound for message sent is a bug on 8.1.18, my Kenzo (no MiuiSystemUI port flashed) also has no sound for message sent, and restore the MiuiSystemUI back doesn't help either.

Don't think there is an option to choose sound for message sent (there is one for message received though), only an option to turn sound on or off.

And the missing sound for message sent is a bug on 8.1.18, my Kenzo (no MiuiSystemUI port flashed) also has no sound for message sent, and restore the MiuiSystemUI back doesn't help either.
Yes, the bug was here before I flash the UI.zip.
Althought, the option exists, to select sound for received messages (received by people I sent message), or existed in previous builds.

Envoyé de mon Redmi 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Global and China MIUI 9 Stable for Mi Note virgo have been out for a bit, will xiaomi.eu version arrive or should I just install the Global?

Yes, the bug was here before I flash the UI.zip.
Althought, the option exists, to select sound for received messages (received by people I sent message), or existed in previous builds.

Envoyé de mon Redmi 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't have the option you mention...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-24-20-20-38-371_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-01-24-20-20-38-371_com.android.settings.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 924
I've a very big mistery in my phone. Every day it downloads by itself a file with the name "055e35d21bcd55aff7b360b93e010c69b5043e0ba" and 15'3 Mb of size.I don't have idea what it is that and when I erase it the file It always appears again and It always have the same size.Anyone know what is this file and what is this for????
I've deleted cache, dalvik cache, I 've deleted all downloads and I've reviewed all thinks I thought could be the problem, but the file continues in my phone each certain time.Thanks.

Its the download icon in status bar normal? I tried to change the theme and still the same, its like a bird, and only show me in status bar when download something, but in notification shade dont show me that.

Note 5A Ugglite
8.11.18 Build
Root Magisk
9f831e19b161fec64ee7aca907cdae04.jpg
be726344cee2075be1e2eb2068d647b6.jpg
ba5894765be2d26caab0bc890f5a64de.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 5A using Tapatalk

I've a very big mistery in my phone. Every day it downloads by itself a file with the name "055e35d21bcd55aff7b360b93e010c69b5043e0ba" and 15'3 Mb of size.I don't have idea what it is that and when I erase it the file It always appears again and It always have the same size.Anyone know what is this file and what is this for????
I've deleted cache, dalvik cache, I 've deleted all downloads and I've reviewed all thinks I thought could be the problem, but the file continues in my phone each certain time.Thanks.

Device? What rom? What version?
Share your about device / my device screen that show the miui version.

Hello,
I am having a problem with the Stable Note 5A ROM.
It is currently 9.2 version, but I didn't find any 9.2 threads and even then they would be closed, I guess.

Anyway, I installed the Stable 9.2.1.0 Note 5A ROM and it crashes when I try to open the "Sounds and Vibrations" setting.
I did a dirty install through TWRP Recovery on top of Stable 9.1.4.0 with only wiping the cache before install.
I did wipe the 'cache' and 'dalvik cache' again after I saw the error, but it didn't help.
Everything else seems to work fine, and all the call/notification sounds anf vibrations are present as before the install, I just can't change anything.
Try with Clean Flash

Sent from my Redmi Note 5A using Tapatalk

I have to report problems with Google Play store. Can't see installed apps nor update them.
Also Gboard can't sync dictionary...
581570198851f7c49c37d2a34c330ced.jpg
70b4d21f07c65183cf791a7c7917c0ce.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Well, thanks, cap.
If you have a good enough reason why just the Sounds and Vibrations setting (not any data settings, not the Developper mode, not the Mi Cloud, not the any security setting, not Themes setting, not App setting) isn't working as a result of a dirty install I might consider doing that.

Look, I am not being hostile, but I am not going through the nightmare of formatting all my data and installing all the apps and going through activation all over again just because.

UPDATE:

It doesn't work within Themes app too. The themes work, the background images work, the fonts work. Just the sound do not work.

What's the problem? Back up, clean flash without restoring your data, check if it works and restore backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.