Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

a4c

Members
Jul 20, 2015
I have to report problems with Google Play store. Can't see installed apps nor update them.
Also Gboard can't sync dictionary...

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

donkyshot

Members
Jul 29, 2016
Well, thanks, cap.
If you have a good enough reason why just the Sounds and Vibrations setting (not any data settings, not the Developper mode, not the Mi Cloud, not the any security setting, not Themes setting, not App setting) isn't working as a result of a dirty install I might consider doing that.

Look, I am not being hostile, but I am not going through the nightmare of formatting all my data and installing all the apps and going through activation all over again just because.

UPDATE:

It doesn't work within Themes app too. The themes work, the background images work, the fonts work. Just the sound do not work.
What's the problem? Back up, clean flash without restoring your data, check if it works and restore backup.

Lextravis

Members
Mar 24, 2017
on my mi4c I installed this release but after reboot the device ask me a password to unlock the device....and the password I had doesn't work.... how is it possible? suggestion?

smartdetodos

Members
Oct 3, 2017
I have problems with mi cloud. Can't finish any backup? Mi5 prime. Is it a bug?
here too (mido)
I can't delete older backup (corrupted)...

please report It here:

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1527929&extra=page=1&page=1&mobile=no

and

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1547396&extra=page=1&page=1&mobile=no

PS. I'm trying to use a VPN server too (Hong Kong, but It's very slowly... anyone have I.mi.com China servers direct / local access!?).
I did tried with broadband, mobile data, It's all unsucessfully and failed It.

PS 2. I can upload files, create/delete folders... but It's not possible with app delete or manage older backups (apps, settings, etc)

Soebianto

Members
Sep 15, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: DanyXD and delboy

Ecrudragon

Members
Jan 25, 2018
Hi i am very new to this forum and my device is Mido, i would like to know what's the latest version to flash on Mido? is Oreo build available?
Thank You,

GodssoN

Members
Jan 22, 2018
No WhatsApp sound notifications here on mi6
You might be using custom sounds. I had the very same problem and just used a system Sound as notification Sound in whatsapp. But this didnt fix the notification Bug where 1 notification is shown, the 2nd is not but the 3rd is shown again.
And it doesnt fix the notification light bug where the led isnt flashing when a new message arrived.

Reactions: DanyXD

Soebianto

Members
Sep 15, 2017
Hi i am very new to this forum and my device is Mido, i would like to know what's the latest version to flash on Mido? is Oreo build available?
Thank You,
Always check 1st & 2nd post of this thread, there are a lot of information.

ekalkici

Members
Oct 23, 2017
For now i think this is the best battery life xiaomi.eu rom for my note4x mido. %30 remaining after 2days 5 hours .
Screenshot_2018-01-25-12-33-49-175_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2018-01-25-12-33-52-922_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2018-01-25-12-33-55-241_com.miui.securitycenter.png

tayonese

Members
Jan 20, 2018
anybody have this problem when newly install landscape games, add account but unable to scroll down to display allow button... i play domination and unable to connect to email... thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.