Bootloader officially unlocked?First of all, thank you for trying to help! Can you help me futher?
It won't boot if I install it with the XiaoMiTool. I waited 20+ minutes. Had to reinstall the china stable from xiaomi.com website with the flashing tool.
Tried it two times. Here is what I did:
Should I select TWRP (8) instead of Other (7)?
- Plugging USB, allowing debuging mode, etc. everything it has asked for.
- Selecting the device
- Selecting "Show advanced options"
- Selecting "Other (recovery file)"
- Selecting the zip file (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMPro_V220.127.116.11.MHQCNEK_v9-6.0.zip in my case)
- Adding twrp.img (TWRP recovery)
- Installation process is finished and it was a success!
- Rebooting from the TWRP screen.
Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk