8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the errors that were in the previous version have not been corrected, have they? like the fast load, the WhatsApp notifications disappear, the clean cache that does not work correctly ... I think I'll put the version 7.11.30 .. has been the best version for my model mi6

Installed update on my Mi 5X and after reboot all the apps are crashing. This was an issue with the previous update also. A full wipe and reinstall fixes the issue, but I don't want to reinstall from zero again. Any possible solutions?

Seem like to me.. how to solve this?? thank you

someone with a mix1 has already done the update? are applications blocked? and the camera?

@ingbrzy , mi6 video still doesn't work like in the previous update and short video is too dark, sometimes too bright.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-26-07-12-26-582_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-26-07-12-26-582_com.android.camera.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 646
Hi,

Thanks for update:

On MIX2:

- Face unlock back and working quiclky :)
- Bluetooth bug gone !
- Fast charge OK.

- Something strange since Oreo, no more VPN notification in status bar ?

Regards

the errors that were in the previous version have not been corrected, have they? like the fast load, the WhatsApp notifications disappear, the clean cache that does not work correctly ... I think I'll put the version 7.11.30 .. has been the best version for my model mi6
I just dirty flashed it over 8.1.22 firmware and it booted up just fine. I don't know what you're experiencing.

I wiped cache and dalvik through twrp.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Good update for MI6. Annoying "...working background" notification is gone, face unlock is back, no RCS Phone battery drain anymore. I'm satisfied, good work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.