MIUI 9.3 8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeTiT

Members
Nov 30, 2010
Hi! Do you mean everyone who jumps from Nougat to Oreo? If I want to update from 8.1.25 to 8. 1. 25 v2, do I need to make full wipe, or would it be enough if I just make straight update, with no wipes?
Another question: how did you make backup of your apps?
Thanks!
Maybe cache/dalvik wipe

agree: full wipe is necessary when you change android version [from 7 to 8 for example].
In your case [from 8.1.25 to 8. 1. 25 v2] you dont need full wipe

Reactions: Jesús.

Arincu

Members
Jan 12, 2016
Mi4c. V2. Everything working as it should: camera, notifications, and so on. Security patch updated to January. No bugs so far.

Thank you Team.

manojtmenon

Members
Jun 12, 2017
3.2.1.0 - this is the one you should use.
Anyway, if you have this one already installed... only idea I have is "did you wipe cache&dalvik after update"?

and... did you try a clean install? [full wipe]
I tried many times wipe total mi6 like dalvik cache system data and internal also.after installing this firmware its boots showing android icon I put mobile more than 4 hours but no opening then I tried with global it boot with 4 min.

Jouni Holsius

Members
Nov 18, 2016
I tried many times wipe total mi6 like dalvik cache system data and internal also.after installing this firmware its boots showing android icon I put mobile more than 4 hours but no opening then I tried with global it boot with 4 min.
Did you do format data? I do it and boots ok , device mix2.

tauruszork

Members
Dec 26, 2017
Eol its end of life update for this phone. No 8.1.25 xiaomi.eu for this phone and They dont release. Install/Stay last 8.1.18/11 or change to Global.
Well since my weekly update is dead....i will stay with 8.1.18, only for 2 reasons:
1- For me it's enough: no battery draining, no problem with net or else. Fast&Smooth.
I am a senior man, my own language on it and don't wanna brick it or bootloop with million options i saw on net.
2- And last but no least, I have no PC, only MacOS system, for over more than 40 years.

Cheers Miuiers Fan's

Jan 20, 2018
@ingbrzy how about mi5c changelog? in miui china ROM, there's no bug, i try flashing this rom, but there is a little bug, when i'm using sim card slot 1 for internet data, always rebooting, i had change it into 5 mode

Ukaare

Members
Jan 29, 2018
Hello, I have a bug with Xiaomi Mi6 vibration, if I put the vibration in soft vibrates much more than before, and when I change the vibration of the google keyboard to 2 ms vibrates as if it were 50 ms

thundera

Members
Jan 5, 2018
Hi. Nobody runs into problem with Silent mode. My MI5 leaves the silent mode alone !
Am I the only one ?
This probem occurs since 2 or 3 releases :-(
For me it's working normally, how long after it's turned on does it turn off?

Larsonalux

Members
Jan 28, 2018
Even after the full wipe do not work notifications and the LED on sms or whatsapp on mi6 solution???

Last edited:

Luigi91

Members
Jan 26, 2017
After updating my Mi5S to V2 (I already did the 1st update) now my last page shows a cloned icon for Mi Video, Mi Remote and Scanner app. I can't open them (I got a toast notification that says to retry because it couldn't open) and I can't delete them (there's no delete option when long pressing the icon). I don't have Dual Apps enabled, I checked and every single app is disabled. How can I get rid of them?
Edit: never mind. I simply did a reboot and they disappered. Now that was a strange bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.