MIUI 9.3 8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek4566

Members
Jan 27, 2018
Love it! Was quite an ordeal to install, but got it finally.

Requests:
- Location tracking toggle in tray (currently just GPS, would like the ability to turn off all location tracking)
- Ability to add non-Xiaomi devices to unlock with BT feature (currently only works with Xiaomi smartwatch which I don't have)

Finally, where can I get themes? Or do I need to install a launcher for that? Any recommendation for a solid lightweight launcher? I've used Apex for years, but it's pretty unstable.

Domanshi

Members
Feb 1, 2018
Love it! Was quite an ordeal to install, but got it finally.

Requests:
- Location tracking toggle in tray (currently just GPS, would like the ability to turn off all location tracking)
- Ability to add non-Xiaomi devices to unlock with BT feature (currently only works with Xiaomi smartwatch which I don't have)

Finally, where can I get themes? Or do I need to install a launcher for that? Any recommendation for a solid lightweight launcher? I've used Apex for years, but it's pretty unstable.
There is a theme app on the phone already. and for launcher? Evie is lightweight. but really Nova is leaps better.

Derek4566

Members
Jan 27, 2018
There is a theme app on the phone already. and for launcher? Evie is lightweight. but really Nova is leaps better.
Just took a loot at the Theme app, as I had the global version before it was pretty unusable. Some really nice themes there, thanks!

I'll check out Nova.

govoryn12

Members
Mar 2, 2017
Nobody has problems with google keep sync?
Synchronize only when you go into the program, and in the background does not synchronize. Came someone with such a problem?
firmware 9.2.1 stable

Yasir_Javed

Members
Feb 1, 2018
Any update coming ?
8.2.1?

Plus is there a way to use miui theme icons with third party launcher like Nova or Apex?

I hate having to use separate icon pack in my custom launcher when miui icon theme is so good

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Antonio97

Members
Nov 26, 2016
Not sure wether there is ROM without bugs....

Shorter Animations make system less stable ? Doesn't sound right..

I turn animations off on my mi max 2, rn3 and rn2, all phone are smooth and very stable, never reboot, FCs or anything bad.. all running xiaomi.eu latest dev rom except rn2 which is running on xiaomi.eu stable 9.2.2.0 now.
You're right, I expressed myself bad because my Mi Note 3 will run very well with the latest Xiaomi.EU

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yasir_Javed

Members
Feb 1, 2018
Nobody has problems with google keep sync?
Synchronize only when you go into the program, and in the background does not synchronize. Came someone with such a problem?
firmware 9.2.1 stable
It works fine for me.... maybe you can try waiting a bit and again try

Yasir_Javed

Members
Feb 1, 2018
I found a great app which gives app drawer in miui launcher but the best thing guess what

It changes icons with miui themes..... Search for My Drawer in play store.

Giuseppe64

Members
Apr 20, 2017
good evening to all it is possible that the latest version for the mi mix 2 does not have the release with the face?

Nxkealen

Members
Feb 16, 2017
But that is only one theme.

For the app I linked, you will get icons automatically from the miui theme store icons.

It's miui9 theme for Nova launcher

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Pro met Tapatalk

Hammersoft

Members
Feb 26, 2017
ido/Redmi3. After week test it is too slow. Apps are opened with 2-4 seconds delay. Previous week build was quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.