8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure wether there is ROM without bugs....

Shorter Animations make system less stable ? Doesn't sound right..

I turn animations off on my mi max 2, rn3 and rn2, all phone are smooth and very stable, never reboot, FCs or anything bad.. all running xiaomi.eu latest dev rom except rn2 which is running on xiaomi.eu stable 9.2.2.0 now.
You're right, I expressed myself bad because my Mi Note 3 will run very well with the latest Xiaomi.EU

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Nobody has problems with google keep sync?
Synchronize only when you go into the program, and in the background does not synchronize. Came someone with such a problem?
firmware 9.2.1 stable
It works fine for me.... maybe you can try waiting a bit and again try

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

There is a theme app on the phone already. and for launcher? Evie is lightweight. but really Nova is leaps better.
I found a great app which gives app drawer in miui launcher but the best thing guess what

It changes icons with miui themes..... Search for My Drawer in play store.

good evening to all it is possible that the latest version for the mi mix 2 does not have the release with the face?

But that is only one theme.

For the app I linked, you will get icons automatically from the miui theme store icons.

It's miui9 theme for Nova launcher

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Pro met Tapatalk

ido/Redmi3. After week test it is too slow. Apps are opened with 2-4 seconds delay. Previous week build was quicker.

I'm using this ROM from three days on my Redmi 5 Plus and I just can say that it is amazing!

The Fullscreen Gestures is like God, they simplify so much the navigation in a big display device, I will never be able to come back to navigations buttons anymore.

I just want to ask about a little issue with Gmail App: I don't receive the notification when a new e-mail arrive there's no advice in the icon bar and the phone does not sound, I have to open Gmail and make a refresh to see the new e-mails...could you tell me why?

I already set the autostart for Gmail, I use it with "No Restriction" on the battery menu and I have allowed the app to sound on notification, badge and lockscreen...

I hope you can help me and sorry for my English.

Hello, I have a serious problem in my Xiaomi MI5s Plus, every time I upload a ROM higher than NBGMIEI, on the phone Still NONE Network, does not detect my SIM card and range, did anyone have such a problem, knows how to solve it?
Please reply.

Hey!
I have a redmi note 3 pro with xiaomi.eu 8.5 stable installed.

I want to install the 9.2 stable. Is it ok? Or i should do something first?
Thanks in advice!

Sorry for my bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.