8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This rom is miserable I can't even charge properly anymore now ....

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Camera not working on redmi 4x
f71f5d395edc54d1489553a4066d3c75.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi 4X mediante Tapatalk
because you activated camera2api. remove that patch and stock camera will work again,

Reactions: Nalrom and kriszut
Hi there
Can anyone please tell me if there any stable ROM for Mi 5X on MIUI 9.2? I didn`t find any, only 9.0

Can anyone help me out, the battery is draining alot but the battery stays is: good. I am charging it now turned off but its really slow its on 6% now.. What to do?

Hello, I have noticed a bug at mi5x rom camera is not working it says cant connect tô camera. Also batery is drainning to fast.
Thank for all the work.

of course it's really strange. a problem is fixed but a new one immediately comes out. the cameras of almost all devices are not good.

There, it works. But under Display settings it just replicates what you set in lock screen/sleep. See the attached pic.
You have MIUI optimization disabled in developer options...this is the reason...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

just made the update. mix1 device. to me the HDR of the camera works. no error comes out. the error comes out in the group photo (group selfie). I've already tried to reset the camera settings but nothing really is a bug.

Reactions: cobben
Status
Not open for further replies.