8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant answer

If you don't know just shut your mouth

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
I know that its not possible and you are a jerk. For your message now I will comment on all your stupid query ...

Please

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
On china and on global, mtz has not been working for a long time. It can be read but it can not be apply anymore. It's Xiaomi's policy in response to theft of paid themes from the Theme store using the 3th App from Google Play. On xiaomi.eu there is a patch and mtz themes work, on china and global roms, not work and everyone knows that, only you are not the beet. I advise you to train and not croak. Every once in a while security is broken but Xiaomi also does not sleep. Everyone knows that the only advice is to download themes from the Theme application or write to the author of the theme in the mtz file to put them on the account of the designer xiaomi theme, so that it goes to the theme store.
You are so stupid or what?

Next time, smoke when you attack me, think and read before you do it.

I answer normall, but You are only jerk thats all.

I can confirm that there is a camera bug with the hdr mode everything else is perfect on red mi note 4x!!

I confirm that you can install @Soebianto mod without running the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time. Just clean installed the rom, then flashed the systemui mod and it works good.

On my Mi5 camera force closes if I try to shot with HDR on. On the other hand, GcamMod is working great.

I found quite strange that Google Assistaint it's not available. Any idea?

I'd like to install xposed, but I'm a bit afraid of the some bootloop post I've read recently.

Flashable Zips to replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global ROM notification style can be downloaded from these links below (folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

The Uninstaller Zip file works on all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=236967
or
https://app.box.com/s/2k7fkxbjcqr3wkc76vlc1mici9ei4pdq

Notes :
*) Credits : @graw2 & @Igor Eisberg, for their research and findings.
*) 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) need 5 minutes or more, so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times on my Mi Max 2.
* Recommend to CLEAR CACHE & DALVIK before reboot.
Great but please could you update for mi max? :'(

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

This camera overwrites the stock miui cam?

Of course not, I wrote about that in the freq asked questions on the 1st post on that thread, read it...

In short, it doesn't change miui camera at all, just set some settings in the devices properties file.

Redmi note 4x, vídeo record whit Hdr give error whit message "Cannot connect to camera"

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através de Tapatalk

I confirm that you can install @Soebianto mod without running the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time. Just clean installed the rom, then flashed the systemui mod and it works good.

On my Mi5 camera force closes if I try to shot with HDR on. On the other hand, GcamMod is working great.

I found quite strange that Google Assistaint it's not available. Any idea?

I'd like to install xposed, but I'm a bit afraid of the some bootloop post I've read recently.
Camera error if taking photo in HDR mode confirmed:

63871cd5671e512fa5850742532a8147.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

The most buggy and bad battery update for MIUI 9. Xiaomi want to be competitive while still *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* shoots better than Factory Note 4x .... Shame!

Status
Not open for further replies.