8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is OEM? I didn't unlocked only the USD debuging in the developer options.

I can reach TWRP, yes. But I can't copy-paste anything to the phone because the PC doesn't recognise it when the phone is in TWRP, only when it is powered on.

Yes, I have
As I already said,you MUST select MTP enabled in TWRP under MOUNT,and select all partitions EXCEPT usb and SD and DO NOT select READ-ONLY!!! Otherwise you CAN'T find your phone on pc!!!

Both should be selected!
9a6914823a5b2f85f4a44e929960384b.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Installed over old update cleaned cache dalvik, boots ok.
Battery seems better on new version. Old update about 120mA, new 90mA on idle.
Quick Charging does not work on usb3.0 cable (blue connector), stock cable works ok.

do I have to update with the new file? the HDR worked for me but the camera was stuck when I went into group photo mode. mix1 device. with the new version has been solved?

this V2 is my first update (I was on LOS, yesterday). I need to re-flash magisk-xposed, after the update?

edit: well, it's rebooting automatically, so I'll know that soon.

Answer: after the update I had to reflash the global notification mod, magisk and xposed. Everything went fine.

Last edited:
Same here ;)

Btw, do you have any idea why similar port doesn't work on Mi 6 dan Mi Mix 2 (oreo 8).
I'm sure it's possible to port the notifications on Oreo as well, but not in the way you're doing it. Using the whole framework files is a bad approach and no wonder it doesn't work properly. The frameworks are not interchangeable and many resources have completely different IDs.

Reactions: Soebianto
I moved to the EU stable because I prefer to have 100% stability while having some news less, because with 8.1.18 strange things happened to me like: the torch did not work some apps crashavano and the performance was not optimal.

Smartphone in question is the Mi Note 3!

d07c733d86c66a035ed1e61203052e9b.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Is there a way to enable something like google smart lock, that allows me to unlock the phone without fingerprint or pin, when I'm in a specific place or maybe connected to a specific wifi?

MI MIX 2 Here and I'm facing some issues with the telegram notifications. I don't get notifications sounds from the telegram notifications and no notification LED..

Inviato dal mio MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello guys and thanks for your amazing work.
I just want to report a bootloop after "dirty" flashing 8.1.25 (twrp) on Redmi Note3 (mtk).
Went back to 8.1.18 to solve it

Is there a way to enable something like google smart lock, that allows me to unlock the phone without fingerprint or pin, when I'm in a specific place or maybe connected to a specific wifi?
It is there

Settings>extra settings>privacy>trusted agents

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

Reuploaded modified new version after reported problems by users(camera HDR,....)

No only hdr, camera was crash even in low light take photo and only on Xiaomi.eu on China works fine.

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3_8.1.25_v9-5.0.zip - updaater process ended with ERROR: 7
Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system"
Tried to install several times. I downloaded the firmware again. Problem still exists.

@ingbrzy
Hi, I set the language to "german". The UI-language changed to german but the language in the settings still remains "english". Not a big thing, maybe only a "reminder" for next version, thanks.

HMNote2

As I already said,you MUST select MTP enabled in TWRP under MOUNT,and select all partitions EXCEPT usb and SD and DO NOT select READ-ONLY!!! Otherwise you CAN'T find your phone on pc!!!

Both should be selected!
9a6914823a5b2f85f4a44e929960384b.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Okey, I selected everything except SD and USB in TWRP/Mount and enabled MTP. But still can't copy anything to phone. After clicking paste on PC, doesn't happens anything. Not even if I tap on 'Mount USB'.

Hello,
Redmi Note 2 French language the application: Settings is in English
Good day

Okey, I selected everything except SD and USB in TWRP/Mount and enabled MTP. But still can't copy anything to phone. After clicking paste on PC, doesn't happens anything. Not even if I tap on 'Mount USB'.
Do your see your phone on your computer after Enabling or Disabling MTP?!Do you hear a sound when connecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.