Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi4 Pro: made in twrp a dalvik,cache clear
- no problem with camera, hdr, burst mode
- no problem with whatsapp, sms notification
so far so good....

Last edited:
Reactions: jc rey
Step counter is It normal that for working I need to restart the phone every day?
I'm sorry If the argument It has been already treated. Thanks
Xiaomi Mi4c/32

-clean rom installation,
-latest magisk 15.3
-latest android pay app, again added credit card
-nfc turned on with hce wallet, and when approaching waked phone to terminal nothing no reaction - checked while ago.

After 8.25 installed in my mi6 nothing is working.after that formatted all then i can install global version only.not possible to install xioami.eu version.many times i trued pls tell why its not booting.

After 8.25 installed in my mi6 nothing is working.after that formatted all then i can install global version only.not possible to install xioami.eu version.many times i trued pls tell why its not booting.
did you update TWRP before installing?

Yes updated 3.2
3.2.1.0 - this is the one you should use.
Anyway, if you have this one already installed... only idea I have is "did you wipe cache&dalvik after update"?

and... did you try a clean install? [full wipe]

Hi. Nobody runs into problem with Silent mode. My MI5 leaves the silent mode alone !
Am I the only one ?
This probem occurs since 2 or 3 releases :-(

Thank you! You were right!
I made FULL wipe and clean instal with apps backup, and everything works OK for me!
EVERYONE who upgrades from Android 7.x to 8 - you MUST do Clean instal
Hi! Do you mean everyone who jumps from Nougat to Oreo? If I want to update from 8.1.25 to 8. 1. 25 v2, do I need to make full wipe, or would it be enough if I just make straight update, with no wipes?
Another question: how did you make backup of your apps?
Thanks!

Hi! Do you mean everyone who jumps from Nougat to Oreo? If I want to update from 8.1.25 to 8. 1. 25 v2, do I need to make full wipe, or would it be enough if I just make straight update, with no wipes?
Thanks!
Maybe cache/dalvik wipe

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jesús.
Thanks!
Maybe cache/dalvik wipe

agree: full wipe is necessary when you change android version [from 7 to 8 for example].
In your case [from 8.1.25 to 8. 1. 25 v2] you dont need full wipe

Reactions: Jesús.
Status
Not open for further replies.