8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone knows ao to increasw volume. It's seems to me that on miui 9 is lower than miui 8. And on my Bluetooth car. The sound is less.

Try to see what can do... Like Atmos or Viper4Android but... Nothing to my Mi5 phone.

Thanks.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Mi Note 3 with latest xiaomi.eu nightly:
uptime now 1day 22hours
SOT: 9hours!

incredible i say! thanks!

Even after the full wipe do not work notifications and the LED on sms or whatsapp on mi6 solution???

Dont spam. The Rom is Waste...

Just logging in to post that I managed to solve the Bluetooth crashing bug on my Mi Mix 2 that many people reported for the Mi 6 as well.

Long story short - you have to follow the instructions as posted in the 8.1.18 thread instead of doing the regular update procedure.

MIMIX2 Oreo Installation
- download 3.2.1.0 TWRP
- put the image to your phone (SDcard or downloads)
- boot MiMIX2 to Twrp, choose Install, Install Image, Choose twrp.img and install
- reboot
- put 8.1.18.zip to your phone, start updater, choose install from sd card
- choose 8.1.18.zip and click ok
- In case of apps FC, make Factory reset

I was on 8.1.25 V2 and my Bluetooth kept crashing and this is what I did:
  • Upgraded to TWRP 3.2.1 up from 3.1.1.
  • Downgraded from Xiaomi.eu 8.1.25 to 8.1.18 using the method above (through the update app instead of directly in TWRP, no idea if that makes the difference)
  • Cleared Dalvik/Cache in TWRP after downgrading
  • Upgraded to 8.1.25 V2 again
  • Cleared Dalvik/Cache
  • Flashed Magisk 15.3 and wiped Dalvik/Cache again for good measure
Now everything is fine.

Last edited:
Me too in Mi6

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk
Bluetooth Crash Mi6 8.1.25
fb35c692924d1c93908c5471c7c25be2.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 6 mediante Tapatalk

why redmi note 3 is EOL? xiaomi will go for miui 10 or they dropped this model?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Because it's very hard for @ingbrzy and his team to release the latest china stable rom for Redmi Note 3G, even if I've read from their words here back in this forum that ONLY stable releases will be uploaded for EOL devices. Can ANYBODY just help me how to flash China Stable ROM on Redmi Note 3G + Google Apps ? I would like to keep 2.8.7 TWRP as it is. There is any EASY way to flash rom + gapps? THANKS!!!

so stupid politics. redmi note 3 is one of most popular xiaomi. lots of downloads for this model

Markw bugs :
YouTube lagging when fast forwarding video.
It lags for 2 secs then it's fine
Now music app is now a cpu hog only way to stop it is kill app
Sometimes battery drops fast with light use something very wrong with background processes

On Mi Mix 2 8.1.25 V2 I still have problems with vibration in silent mode with whatsapp, gmail, telegram and boxer notifications.
Someone else still have this problem?

yes, even me on mix2 same problem, only the clank ringtone in whatsapp works the led does not work. For gmail it seems to me that it works.

Plz add full screen display gestures like redmi 5 plus (like iPhone X) in next build

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

so stupid politics. redmi note 3 is one of most popular xiaomi. lots of downloads for this model

No is not, no Redmi Note 3 MtK its not popular.
Popular is Redmi Note 3 Pro - Kenzo and Redmi Note 3 SE - Kate and both have support official Miui, example Miui China and Global.
And for this two Xiaomi.eu still support.

Only for RN3 MTK Xiaomi.eu end support!
But for this phone exist still official aupport and official Miui - Miui China - en.miui.com and miui.com
Xiaomi.eu ita not official site Xiaomi and not official roms, roms Xiaomi.eu - customs.

Reactions: Michael_K
o s**t. my bad. i though kenzo gets EOL. sorry. didn't even think about mtk version

sorry again guys

Reactions: Soebianto
Sorry, one question. Xiaomi.eu stable last version has notification bug with WhatsApp or Telegram or any other bug? I need a rom without this problem. Can i flash stable version for daily use? Tnx on advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.