8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry out off topic
anyway to make/edit preferred network type set to "lte only" via settings>simcard&mobile network>my simcard>preferred network type>???lte only???
the original is prefer lte, prefer 3g and 2g only (saves battery)

ofcourse i mean without setting modem (dial *#*#4636#*#* or tap total storage 7 times)
thank you..

Sorry, one question. Xiaomi.eu stable last version has notification bug with WhatsApp or Telegram or any other bug? I need a rom without this problem. Can i flash stable version for daily use? Tnx on advance.

Try to read posts on this thread from the 1st post... we don't even know what is your device.... :p

Try to read posts on this thread from the 1st post... we don't even know what is your device.... :p
Sorry, i have a Mi Mix 2 with dev rom at first post. But i will try stable by xiaomi.eu, if don't has notifications bug with 3rd app party. I don't see bug report for stable at first post. Sorry for my bad english...

Attentione !!!
Official Miui Roms Update will be Suspended.

[Notice] MIUI 9 China Developer ROM Update During Chinese New Year Holiday

http://en.miui.com/thread-1645306-1-1.html

4f4f20af077341b8a2cbbb97c6cc107b.jpg

[Notice] MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM Update Schedule During Chinese New Year Holiday

http://en.miui.com/thread-1645152-1-1.html

69f951f0b4dcdc885841b69c84cc3785.jpg

Sorry for noob question about HMnote 3. EOL mean stop support for both Dev and Stable or just Dev rom?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Works great on Redmi 5 Plus.
I would like to know if the Fullscreen Gestures and the Face Unlock will be implemented in the stable ROM too.

Hi i am using last weekly rom for my Note 4. I have a problem with Adaway, it is not working. stuck while opening. any solution?

My Gmail app keeps crashing whenever I tap on "Attach File" ever since the last update. DAE face the same problem? Please resolve this problem.

Hi All,
anyone can please advise why "automated tasks" are missing in "security" menu? I have checked stable versions 9.1 and 9.2 and in both cases option is not there. Is this 9.3 version restores it?
Regards,
Witek

Hello, I would like to install in na previous version the new sounds of lock and unlock used since version 8.1.18. Can someone please extract and share.
I can not find these sounds anywhere
Thank you

I'm with the Miui 9.1 - 7.12.7 in mi6 and is perfect, but I like it a lot the new sounds of lock and unlock put on system ui in the MIUI 9.3-8.1.25 v2.
Thanks

I will wait until the bugs are all corrected and the version is more stable and polished. However I would like to have these sounds of the new system UI

I will wait until the bugs are all corrected and the version is more stable and polished. However I would like to have these sounds of the new system UI
Too long wait :) in this friday its last update before holiday. Next public will be 2 march.
Close beta and alfa start again 26 febuary.
Devs not work too.

Reactions: jc rey and cobben
Don't you afraid to become older in expectation of correction of all bugs by our Chinese comrades?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Too long wait :) in this friday its last update before holiday. Next public will be 2 march.
Close beta and alfa start again 26 febuary.
Devs not work too.

Waiting for a more stable and without annoying bug is always a better option then having the newest ROM with annoying hugs, unstable, full of FCs..

Waiting for a more stable and without annoying bug is always a better option then having the newest ROM with annoying hugs, unstable, full of FCs..
Stable roms = Stable lines
Developer = allways will be Beta line and will have small or bigger bugs.
They dont fix bug from 4 Febuary to 25 Febuary, because They dont work, have a holiday. They Start work 26 Feb and for us public rom 2march

Status
Not open for further replies.