8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for a more stable and without annoying bug is always a better option then having the newest ROM with annoying hugs, unstable, full of FCs..
Advice of the day! I laugh to tears!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: zeork
Stable roms = Stable lines
Developer = allways will be Beta line and will have small or bigger bugs.
They dont fix bug from 4 Febuary to 25 Febuary, because They dont work, have a holiday. They Start work 26 Feb and for us public rom 2march

And that exactly the reason why it's better to stay with a stable version of dev rom (not stable rom)..

You don't wanna caught in a unstable, full of bugs rom for 2 weeks haha

It's not like our phone will explode or something if we don't upgrade the rom in a week or two.

Plz add full screen display gestures like redmi 5 plus (like iPhone X) in next build

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I do not understand these people who can only say that they want this and another of Apple, xiaomi is xiaomi and has to have its own identity and not be a fuc**** imitation.
If they do not like to switch fuc*** phones

Reactions: sevda
Hi. i will have my Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (jason) on the next week. i need to unlock bootloader to install this rom? Because i see in the update you have it says Locked bootloader - yes . Can someone help me on this please?

I do not understand these people who can only say that they want this and another of Apple, xiaomi is xiaomi and has to have its own identity and not be a fuc**** imitation.
If they do not like to switch fuc*** phones
I agree, but it's a xiaomi feature from redmi 5 plus (it's inspired from the iPhone X cause it doesn't have buttons, it lets you to navigate using gestures not buttons) that's all, it's not imitating iPhone, I am an Android guy and I am proud of it!

Hi there,

first post here! I'm using a redmi note 2 and I saw that xiaomi.eu is now EOL for hermes.

So, it's best to use the lastest stable rom and if so, can someone indicate which version is?

Thanks!

Hi there,

first post here! I'm using a redmi note 2 and I saw that xiaomi.eu is now EOL for hermes.

So, it's best to use the lastest stable rom and if so, can someone indicate which version is?

Thanks!
You can also use last Xiaomi.eu 8.1.18 for Hermes or back to older devloper rom.
You can use last Xiaomi.eu Stable.
Next way its install Global Developer rom for Hermes and continued updates.
Also You can use Global Stable or China Miui Developer/Stable.

I personally change Xiaomi.eu 8.1.18 to last Miui Global Developer 8.1.25 and friday i update to 8.2.1

Reactions: CyNote
Thanks. I'm probably gonna update to the Global Developer 8.1.25.

Is there any news about the stable MIUI9 release?

Anyone encounters bluetooth FC on their Mi6?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-01-07-13-48-147_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-01-07-13-48-147_com.miui.home.png
    715.1 KB · Views: 415
Thanks. I'm probably gonna update to the Global Developer 8.1.25.

Is there any news about the stable MIUI9 release?

I switched from xiaomi.eu dev rom to xiaomi.eu stable 9.2.2.0 on my Redmi Note 2, no more new features for redmi note 2, so no point using dev rom anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: nervousDev
I agree, but it's a xiaomi feature from redmi 5 plus (it's inspired from the iPhone X cause it doesn't have buttons, it lets you to navigate using gestures not buttons) that's all, it's not imitating iPhone, I am an Android guy and I am proud of it!

Can you try adding this line to your build.prop?
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

It didnt work on my 5Plus Stable. I'm hoping it might work on Weekly Dev version.

Reactions: Mahmoudinos
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask that the EOL devices gets the stable updates in the future? I thinking on the Redmi 2 devices firstly. :)

I have the 813 variant, that gets only china stable. I have to buy a new phone. :)
Anyway, thanks for the fast reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.