8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem in my mi6. when i get notifications from some apps like whatsapp, messenger etc. it doesn't vibrate and there is no notification sound although the phone wasn't on silent mode. what can i do?

@ingbrzy
On my Mi4c the sound you ear when your sms is delivered to another person used to work as a system sound ("SMSComplete" in this case), for the past two years, and now, with 8.1.25 V2, it uses the sound you chose for notifications. Is this a minor bug that can be corrected or is it supposed to work like that now?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Now yes, it works but I don't recommend it, it makes the phone laggy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-01-10-16-24-411_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-01-10-16-24-411_com.android.settings.png
    224.6 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:
Reactions: silverstream
I have a problem in my mi6. when i get notifications from some apps like whatsapp, messenger etc. it doesn't vibrate and there is no notification sound although the phone wasn't on silent mode. what can i do?
Change default notifications
This combination works for me
1116425054e603d9035a019025384f98.jpg
6d423357d5f75e57c0f6a54c1843ee5f.jpg
8b33a2cdc50ad44fd2c967cc5e40cbe6.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Please anyone can help me ?i will have my Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (jason) on the next week. i need to unlock bootloader to install this rom? Because i see in the update you have it says Locked bootloader - yes . Can someone help me on this please?

Please anyone can help me ?i will have my Xiaomi Mi Note 3 (jason) on the next week. i need to unlock bootloader to install this rom? Because i see in the update you have it says Locked bootloader - yes . Can someone help me on this please?
If bootloader is locked you'll have to unlock it here
http://en.miui.com/unlock/
Make a request for unlock (need to wait 72h). After that you can download unlock application and follow the instructions

Reactions: rsimas
If bootloader is locked you'll have to unlock it here
http://en.miui.com/unlock/
Make a request for unlock (need to wait 72h). After that you can download unlock application and follow the instructions

Ok thank you for your answer. I just ask because in the download they have "locked bootloadee - yes" . That means what?

Ok thank you for your answer. I just ask because in the download they have "locked bootloadee - yes" . That means what?
means, device has locked bootloader and need to be unlocked..

Reactions: rsimas
Hey, Have the Redmi 5 Plus and I was able to install 8.1.25 but before it was V2. I want to ask if there is going to be an update by this week or do I have to update mine to V2?

Thx for your work . I have a question i dont found the face recognition on my mi mix2 . Can you help me please.

Anyone encounters bluetooth FC on their Mi6?
I had also the problem with BT, but no FC, just didn't work.
I flashed this rom to the final developer version on Android 7.
I had to do full app&settings buckup and make FULL wipe to get fully working phone.
I think it's the only proper way to you too.

@ingbrzy Would be good to put the animations to 1.0 and not to 0.5, because set to 0.5 the system seems more responsive but a general is less stable, while putting them at 1.0 default there is much more homogeneity.:)

Reguards.

Any problems with MIMAX2_V9.2.1.0.NDDCNEK_v9-7.1 ? or is it stable without bugs?
Not sure wether there is ROM without bugs....
@ingbrzy Would be good to put the animations to 1.0 and not to 0.5, because set to 0.5 the system seems more responsive but a general is less stable, while putting them at 1.0 default there is much more homogeneity.:)

Reguards.

Shorter Animations make system less stable ? Doesn't sound right..

I turn animations off on my mi max 2, rn3 and rn2, all phone are smooth and very stable, never reboot, FCs or anything bad.. all running xiaomi.eu latest dev rom except rn2 which is running on xiaomi.eu stable 9.2.2.0 now.

Love it! Was quite an ordeal to install, but got it finally.

Requests:
- Location tracking toggle in tray (currently just GPS, would like the ability to turn off all location tracking)
- Ability to add non-Xiaomi devices to unlock with BT feature (currently only works with Xiaomi smartwatch which I don't have)

Finally, where can I get themes? Or do I need to install a launcher for that? Any recommendation for a solid lightweight launcher? I've used Apex for years, but it's pretty unstable.

Love it! Was quite an ordeal to install, but got it finally.

Requests:
- Location tracking toggle in tray (currently just GPS, would like the ability to turn off all location tracking)
- Ability to add non-Xiaomi devices to unlock with BT feature (currently only works with Xiaomi smartwatch which I don't have)

Finally, where can I get themes? Or do I need to install a launcher for that? Any recommendation for a solid lightweight launcher? I've used Apex for years, but it's pretty unstable.
There is a theme app on the phone already. and for launcher? Evie is lightweight. but really Nova is leaps better.

There is a theme app on the phone already. and for launcher? Evie is lightweight. but really Nova is leaps better.

Just took a loot at the Theme app, as I had the global version before it was pretty unusable. Some really nice themes there, thanks!

I'll check out Nova.

Nobody has problems with google keep sync?
Synchronize only when you go into the program, and in the background does not synchronize. Came someone with such a problem?
firmware 9.2.1 stable

Any update coming ?
8.2.1?

Plus is there a way to use miui theme icons with third party launcher like Nova or Apex?

I hate having to use separate icon pack in my custom launcher when miui icon theme is so good

Status
Not open for further replies.