Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese letters in the Weather application. Useless functional.
Do not judge strictly. But the translation leaves much to be desired. Miui.su does not have time for the translation.
ece77cafd4cbca2ce06a4efef918185c.jpg
8c12c98f2e2ec7aa27fef76a742bfe97.jpg
cbceacac573a59b1b9a91a98a27f1b41.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

mi account issue is well mentionned in the notes from ingzbry

Hello,
I had the same problem I found a way to get around it sorry for the quality of my English.

I took another phone to unlock the Sim card. This is what blocks access to the network especially for the Mi account while for Google services, there is no problem.

When there is no longer the pin code request for the Sim card, you can then ignore the connection to the Mi account. The installation of the phone normally continues as a first installation after which it is possible to connect. mi account without any problem there are no more problems for the access to the network.

This is what I understood after several hours of trouble. Phone completely blocked even when trying to start again with another ROM...

Last edited:
Reactions: cobben
In addition to the changelog, some more changes (at least for the HM4X)
- Android Patch Level updated to 2017-12
- Updated weather app (includes rain radar)
- Browser updated (no visual changes)

Thanks guys..

Just seems weird that weather app is constantly getting changed in each release and still something as simple as unaligned textviews right on the center of the screen are yet to fix for like a month.

There is a way to disable the app Google? Since this app was include in our roms (last 5-6) I've notice that Google Service drain more the battery and I think that the problem is the app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-06-09-04-26-800_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-06-09-04-26-800_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 451
There is a way to disable the app Google? Since this app was include in our roms (last 5-6) I've notice that Google Service drain more the battery and I think that the problem is the app

did you try to reset to factory settings and restore with MIUI backup ? It improved by a lot on my mido & gemini

I didn't try it, but my guess is that if you have twrp you can just go to the file manager, system, app, and delete the folder of that app. If the system folder is empty, go to mount and select system

Santoni camera on my Redmi 4X still crash on start if I activate camera2api. Other ROM allready fixed that in 8.1.4. When you going to fix this problem?

You can freeze it with Titanium or Greenify (root needed)

You can disable easily with activity launcher (root is not needed) as you can see on below sceenshot. Anyway I would not do this as Google app is one of the most useful app for me, but it is up to you...
49ab882dd3705fcd9c87faa7264a4dac.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

You can disable easily with activity launcher (root is not needed) as you can see on below sceenshot. Anyway I would not do this as Google app is one of the most useful app for me, but it is up to you...
49ab882dd3705fcd9c87faa7264a4dac.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Thank you, now I try :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-06-17-55-59-902_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-06-17-55-59-902_com.gsamlabs.bbm.png
    223.7 KB · Views: 359
Status
Not open for further replies.