Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I did go back to OLD ROM the 7.12.28 and I have the same problem! I can not use my cell Anymore, there is a way to fix this??? or we need to wait Xiaomi to fix the servers ??? can we avoid the Mi account ??? Please Help, is the only phone I have, and know I can not Work, my Phone is NOT WORKING!!! and is the only one I have!

if you are on emergency with your phone, do a twrp nandroid backup, store on PC then install lineageOS at least for the day for your device it is stock rom that do not use mi stuff.
I beleive mi account issue blocks every user that would do a simple factory reset at this time with the device bound on mi account.

for the others, better is to *try* to detach device from mi account before factory reset or update to test the rom ?

If I install this release I will not be able to access my xiaomi account? Did I get it right?

Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

This update is a farce.

I stay on 7.12.21, waiting another week for better update.

Thanks to miui.eu developers, it's not your fault

And somehow the Recommended Rate is 90%, so 90 out of 100 people who tested this rom actually don't have problems with these *known issues* ?

If I install this release I will not be able to access my xiaomi account? Did I get it right?

Thanks

There is already one people having this *BIG PROBLEM*

[QUOTE = "Soebianto, post: 402612, membro: 182125"] E in qualche modo la frequenza consigliata è del 90%, quindi 90 su 100 persone che hanno testato questa rom in realtà non hanno problemi con questi * problemi noti *? [/ QUOTE ]
And somehow the Recommended Rate is 90%, so 90 out of 100 people who tested this rom actually don't have problems with these *known issues* ?

QUOTE="sakura10, post: 402610, member: 102209"]If I install this release I will not be able to access my xiaomi account? Did I get it right?

Thanks

There is already one people having this *BIG PROBLEM*[/QUOTE]

90 people will not see well.

Reactions: sakura10
Hi I did go back to OLD ROM the 7.12.28 and I have the same problem! I can not use my cell Anymore, there is a way to fix this??? or we need to wait Xiaomi to fix the servers ??? can we avoid the Mi account ??? Please Help, is the only phone I have, and now I can not Work, my Phone is NOT WORKING!!! and is the only one I have!
How many time You write about this. This is not a bug in ROM! Servers Xiaomi have problem not a rom! You can change even to Miui 8 or 7, but if You not loged You wil have same issue..Any flash via twrp,Miflash, Factory Reset not help with this issue, because its server issue not rom, phone etc!!
Guyz its really hard to read or think?
Just no log out and You dont have thia issue, its simple...

Last edited by a moderator:
very good. finally an intelligent person.
Please stop spam! You doing that all week in 7.12.28 and now many answers about that in 8.1.4. I write to You in 7.12.28 about this not fixed bug in 7.1.4. You know about that...
People know about this issue and install rom, because its not big bug, we can use phone normal. Its weekly rom, developer not stable, when You understand this?
If You dont want install it, its ok, just write one post informed about this and stop doing same many times.
I have many phone and i wait for answers many user how work example on Redmi3, Redmi4, Redmi Note 2, Mi Max, Mi4... But i dont know because i see only Yours same post or same post about "Mi6 still not get?" Not logged to Mi Account etc...
Mi6 users cant use phone on old rom? Phone is broken without new updates?
You blame Xiaomi when no release update, You blame Xiaomi when release with bugs, how can be fix bug, when Ypu want next update quickly even Update Android Base.

Please stop spam! You doing that all week in 7.12.28 and now many answers about that in 8.1.4. I write to You in 7.12.28 about this not fixed bug in 7.1.4. You know about that...

can i know what you want from me? you got a problem? I am free to write. we are in democracy. :)

Reactions: BeoWulf 1
If there's issue w/ login to mi account..
So how to flash it? Flashing without wipe? Only dalvik and cache?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

People know about this issue and install rom, because its not big bug, we can use phone normal. Its weekly rom, developer not stable, when You understand this?

It's true that she wrote a lot about the same thing (mainly the notification bug)..maybe too much for some people...but on the other hand I also see that she might just helped some people here in this forum (who from what I saw in my 3 months stay time here in this forum...DON'T READ previous post, even never read 1st and 2nd post).. I bet these people will see her post and maybe do some reading before flashing... who knows?

I always try to see 2 sides of one story...

Simply DON'T FLASH, unless there is something you really need and must have in this release.otherwise just don't.

Reactions: zeork
It's true that she wrote a lot about the same thing (mainly the notification bug)..maybe too much for some people...but on the other hand I also see that she might just helped some people here in this forum (who from what I saw in my 3 months stay time here in this forum...DON'T READ previous post, even never read 1st and 2nd post).. I bet these people will see her post and maybe do some reading before flashing... who knows?

I always try to see 2 sides of one story...

thank you. finally an intelligent person.

No, any wipes dont help. Read my posts, its bug on servers not in rom. If You dont log out from accout You dont have this issue, but if You log out wait patently to fix problem on servers Xiaomi.

Reactions: Keriy
can i know what you want from me? you got a problem? I am free to write. we are in democracy. :)
I dont have problem, You have a problem. You still spam. Forum have a rules, You can write yes of corse, but what are You doing now its only spam, anoying spam, not help abothers people, You just do mess in two thread - in 7.12.28 and 8.1.4.
We cant find helped information because You stil write same comment.
Really? @ingbrzy and @graw2 can read, You dont have write about same and same again. I think They can read and already read Yours post..

Go to en.miui.com or miui.com to official site and write again and again Yours post with Yours problem. They release weekly roms with bugs.

I wonder how many people are listening to you to not install these roms. I wonder how long you get banned from the moderator for spam. haha

Translation is planned??
Screenshot_2018-01-05-10-07-36-872_lockscreen.png

No, any wipes dont help. Read my posts, its bug on servers not in rom. If You dont log out from accout You dont have this issue, but if You log out wait patently to fix problem on servers Xiaomi.
I never logout my acount. My question. i usually flash rom with full wipe. In first boot setup we have to login our mi acount ryt? If i didnt logout account via setting before flashing. I still able to logon after flashing. Isnt it?

I never logout my acount. My question. i usually flash rom with full wipe. In first boot setup we have to login our mi acount ryt? If i didnt logout account via setting before flashing. I still able to logon after flashing. Isnt it?

If You do full wipe or flash rom via miflash Yours data automaticlly delete, You will not logged. If You want do wipe all, wait until Xiaomi servers come back. Now only just install rom without wipe's.

If You do full wipe or flash rom via miflash Yours data automaticlly delete, You will not logged. If You want do wipe all, wait until Xiaomi servers come back. Now only just install rom without wipe's.
What if i do update using twrp?

Status
Not open for further replies.