Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who have Redmi 2 1GB 2014811? Better install last dev Xiaomi.eu rom or last Global Miui Dev for this phone?
I know that this phone EOL in Xiaomi.eu and now on Official Miui, but maybe someone stil use this phone. I dont know what better for this old phone? Global or Xiaomi.eu i know that Xiaomi.eu will be older rom than Global.

and you who are so expert ask for advice from us common mortals?

and you who are so expert ask for advice from us common mortals?
? Your live is true very poor. You probably dont have real live, any feiends etc. For You general world is notification in Miui :-D. Buhaha. I have phone with Miui from 2013, phone Xiaomi from 2014.. I know more than You and please stop spam and write stupid answers
I asked others, certainly not you, because your knowledge is nil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: barbuti17
? Your live is true very poor. You probably dont have real live, any feiends etc. For You general world is notification in Miui :-D. Buhaha. I have phone with Miui from 2013, phone Xiaomi from 2014.. I know more than You and please stop spam and write stupid answers

This morning you said it was a good update because 90% of people said yes. do not you talk anymore? ahahahahah

This morning you said it was a good update because 90% of people said yes. do not you talk anymore? ahahahahah
Show me where i write that? Where i write 90%?
Haha with your knowledge and congratulations this forum gains a really valuable haha person. Only that your every expression irritates, because you are doing a great garbage from this topic as well as the previous one

Show me where i write that? Where i write 90%?
Haha with your knowledge and congratulations this forum gains a really valuable haha person. Only that your every expression irritates, because you are doing a great garbage from this topic as well as the previous one
and still realize how you talk. especially with a woman. you're really rude. I have never offended you. good, congrats.

and still realize how you talk. especially with a woman. you're really rude. I have never offended you. good, congrats.
I talk like that because You attack me when i ask about redmi 2 and You do very big mess in this thread, Yours all post are about 1 bug with double notification again and again. Its not nessesary write 100 post with same.
You will get answer many times and not stop spam. Many users start ignored You because You are very anoing. EOT from me. Do still mess i dont care about that.

Hi, since the previous version (9.3 - 7.12.28) I have this problem:
When a whatsapp or telegram notification comes up, it disappears in about 2 or 3 seconds, even if I don't unlock the phone.
Maybe someone experienced my same problem and has an advice or a fix ?
Otherwise I'll be rolling back to MIUI 9.1

EDIT: I'm on a MI5 - 64GB

Hi, since the previous version (9.3 - 7.12.28) I have this problem:
When a whatsapp or telegram notification comes up, it disappears in about 2 or 3 seconds, even if I don't unlock the phone.
Maybe someone experienced my same problem and has an advice or a fix ?
Otherwise I'll be rolling back to MIUI 9.1

EDIT: I'm on a MI5 - 64GB

read the changelog well. return to 7.12.21

Fortunately, it is not your decision

(please, pretty please...stop whining. Thanks)

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
She even not install 8.1.4, she still have 7.12.21....and she would decided about release rom or not :)
She has already decided for everyone that 8.1.4 should be suspended and that everyone must return to 7.12.21. Even you, so listen to haha.

I read "double notifications" but I don't think that it's the same problem. I have disappearing notifications o_O. Maybe it's related to the same issue. I'll roll back
Yes its a bug. Many users have this issue. No all the time but is existing.

So with update 7.1.28 full screen gestures has been announced for the mi mix 2 and mi6, why aren't they updating the ROMs then?!
I really want this feature on my mi mix 2, but it sucks that they add a feature for a ROM but not releasing it!

Why isn't the MIUI version updated for the mix 2 and mi6? I know that there is being worked on Android Oreo but I don't really care about it, I rather see a ROM update with the full screen gesture for my mix 2.

I read "double notifications" but I don't think that it's the same problem. I have disappearing notifications o_O. Maybe it's related to the same issue. I'll roll back
Double notification and disappearing notification when the second or third message arrives in a row is the same issue. Double notification just the minor part of this issue...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ilaby91

1st message = double notifications
2nd msg arrives = all notifications disappear
3rd msg arrives = double notifications
4rd msg arrives = all notifications disappear..

Status
Not open for further replies.