Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Всем привет! Столкнулся с проблемой сделать длинный скриншот. Кто подскажет, как ее решить?
Делаешь скриншот, он на некоторое время зависает в правом верхнем углу, жмешь на него и одна из иконок есть "снять длиннее".

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Probably because there are no volunteers to maintain a complete russian translation that is better than the miui.su version.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
better? The problem is that each of the teams make their own firmware and there is a menu where there is no translation at all. miui.su does not translate the firmware for xiaomi.eu, but only provides its translation. What is fundamentally wrong. And when asking miui.su to fix the inaccuracies, they ask to switch to their firmware. And when applying with the same request to xiaomi.eu ask to handle all questions to miui.su. Only users suffer from this. and having a forum with the Russian translation of the team could have a constructive dialogue where they move in the matter of translating a specific menu.

лучше? проблема в том, что каждая из команд делает свои прошивки и есть меню где перевод вообще нет. miui.su не переводит прошивку для xiaomi.eu, а только предоставляет перевод своей. Что в корне не правильно. И обращаясь с просьбой к miui.su исправить неточности, они про перейти на их прошивку. А обращаясь с такой же просьбой к xiaomi.eu просят обращаться со всеми вопросами к miui.su. От этого страдают только пользователи. альянс с русским переводом команды могут иметь конструктивный диалог.

Seems that there is a fingerprint issue with this ROM version on my Mido. Anyone with same issues?

Edit: Seems that this is not a general problem!

Last edited:
better? The problem is that each of the teams make their own firmware and there is a menu where there is no translation at all. miui.su does not translate the firmware for xiaomi.eu, but only provides its translation. What is fundamentally wrong. And when asking miui.su to fix the inaccuracies, they ask to switch to their firmware. And when applying with the same request to xiaomi.eu ask to handle all questions to miui.su. Only users suffer from this. and having a forum with the Russian translation of the team could have a constructive dialogue where they move in the matter of translating a specific menu.

EU uses teams of volunteers that translate. but there is no team for the russian language. Probably because nobody wants to step up and take responsibility for a full translation and maintaining it for an amount of time

So there are 2 options at the moment.
1. No russian translation at all
2. Use translation of other ROMs that use the miui base aswell

Option 1 is not really an option so option 2 is used.

So the miui.su translation probably is the best one out there. Using that one most strings are translated, at least all the default official miui strings. So if one wants something translated nobody at .EU can change that, only people over at .SU can. If they are not willing to, there is nothing .EU can do.

I think you could change the story above when you step up, generate a translation and form a team yourself to create a translation for the EU Rom yourself and maintain it for an significant period of time. And persuade ingzbry to use your translation instead of miui.su's

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

лучше? проблема в том, что каждая из команд делает свои прошивки и есть меню где перевод вообще нет. miui.su не переводит прошивку для xiaomi.eu, а только предоставляет перевод своей. Что в корне не правильно. И обращаясь с просьбой к miui.su исправить неточности, они про перейти на их прошивку. А обращаясь с такой же просьбой к xiaomi.eu просят обращаться со всеми вопросами к miui.su. От этого страдают только пользователи. альянс с русским переводом команды могут иметь конструктивный диалог.

Install an official stable firmware ( not from EU's team) and knock on the brain to the Chinese. You should go back to Earth!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I like the firmware from eu. It is well done, but can be perfect. Only no one wants. If I could make the translation perfect, I did not write here.

Install an official stable firmware
It's ridiculous especially if there's no official stable ROM for some phones. E.g. Redmi 4 prada.
Miui Su's translation overall is quite good, but there are some details that just annoying me. For example, the pressure units in weather forecast. Miui su team has made a patch in their rom which changes the units and values from hPa to mmHg, but not in EU's rom. Therefore in EU Rom we can see pressure value in hPa and units mmHg. MiuiSu team just says to use their rom instead of eu, but i don't like it...

It's ridiculous especially if there's no official stable ROM for some phones. E.g. Redmi 4 prada.
Miui Su's translation overall is quite good, but there are some details that just annoying me. For example, the pressure units in weather forecast. Miui su team has made a patch in their rom which changes the units and values from hPa to mmHg, but not in EU's rom. Therefore in EU Rom we can see pressure value in hPa and units mmHg. MiuiSu team just says to use their rom instead of eu, but i don't like it...
What? Yes there is Stable 8.1.5.0.. I have Prada..
If Not Official Stable China than Xiaomi.eu and Miui.su not have Stable too. Because both base on China roms.
Its not possible Stable Xiaomi.eu 9 or Stable Miui.su Stable 9 when China Stable not exist.
You write ridiculous not He.

Reactions: Lihoj
EU's team makes hard work to you be happy. Just say -"thanks" and wait next release (on Friday) if anything doesn't like, fill the special form to help them to fix issue.

Reactions: barbuti17
EU's team makes hard work to you be happy. Just say -"thanks" and wait next release (on Friday) if anything doesn't like, fill the special form to help them to fix issue.

Thank you so much. What form should I fill? where is it located? Any criticism exists to make things better. Nobody says that the firmware is bad. We ask you to make changes and wishes in the next release as far as possible. MI-Mission Impossible

What? Yes there is Stable 8.1.5.0.. I have Prada..
If Not Official Stable China than Xiaomi.eu and Miui.su not have Stable too. Because both base on China roms.
Its not possible Stable Xiaomi.eu 9 or Stable Miui.su Stable 9 when China Stable not exist.
You write ridiculous not He.
I thought it's clear that China Stable ROM has only Chinese and English languages. That is the reason why people use ROMs of developer teams e.g. Xiaomi.eu, cause they are multilingual. So if we speak about quality of Russian translation in Xiaomi.eu with Miui.su lang pack, it's ridiculous to propose using Chinese ROM...
By the way, there's no official stable Global ROM for Prada...

I thought it's clear that China Stable ROM has only Chinese and English languages. That is the reason why people use ROMs of developer teams e.g. Xiaomi.eu, cause they are multilingual. So if we speak about quality of Russian translation in Xiaomi.eu with Miui.su lang pack, it's ridiculous to propose using Chinese ROM...
By the way, there's no official stable Global ROM for Prada...
For Prada no exist Global dev and Stable. Only China dev and Stable. Probably never will be Official Global.

No, this is not mistake, it is really release of the global dev rom for redmi 4! (but be careful, there is a rom for redmi4/redmi4x also - it is not for prada!).
We have Redmi 4- prada, Redmi 4 Pro - Markw, Redmi 4X - Santoni.
For 4X and 4 Pro Global exist.
This is very old global for prada, only on version rom.
Its public release, but They dont planed continued this version for This phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.