Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...
@ingbrzy , is that possible to add SMS notification ringtone setting at Ringtone and vivration section...?
You can already do that. Settings -> Installed apps -> Messaging -> Notifications -> Messages -> Custom sound
Hi! Great release so far, but I have a reeeally huge issue. Every time I try to download an app which is bigger than 100MB from Google Play Store I get an error (usually error code:190) and the app won't download. Does anyone know how to fix it? Xiaomi Mi 8 (dipper). Thanks!
Open the "Downloads" app and go to its settings. Set "Downloading using mobile data is restricted" to "Unlimited".

Could nowbody say if i can downgrade this Update to 8.9.20 or 8.9.13? My MI5s is laggy after this update.

8.10.11 randomly shutdown on my MI8. Anytime I try to send a text it shuts down and also just shuts down randomly even when I'm not doing anything.

Admin please take note.

Thanks for the good work guys

Cheers

8.10.11 randomly shutdown on my MI8. Anytime I try to send a text it shuts down and also just shuts down randomly even when I'm not doing anything.

Admin please take note.

Thanks for the good work guys

Cheers
Ok guys do update... I rebooted into TWRP and cleared Dalvik and cache and haven't had the reboot issue since... Guess I'm fine now....

Mi Max - Hydrogen
When i try install(md5 is ok) i have error unmount cust and system not impossible, no such this partition.
Why Xiaomi.eu rom try flash/unmount this two partition?
84126115c4b7bce08d227389ebddc5a2.jpg

After install Xiaomi.eu 8.10.11 on Mi Max i have very slow Miui, still laggy and after reboot or clean ram very long dont show icons!
Now i have poor or not have range, before i install this rom i was have full range 2/3G!

Two icons from Classic Theme looks very ugly

About the TWRP i always got the same error unmounting cust and system like yours, but never had any issue.
Anyone know why?

I have a problem with my xiaomi redmi 5 Plus, it does not show me notifications on the lock screen. What should I do?

Thanks for your work. I have a question.
How can I root my Mi 8? I installed Magisk 17.1 and 17.2 but nothing on my apps.
I am 8.10.12.

Just unlocked Mi8, installed twrp and then room and made reboot. Phone is in the first state, black screen with Mi logo and blinking dots at the bottom for around 15min, getting hot. Shouldn't it be in OS already? It had stock Miui 10 based on android 8.1

I've been trying to download the weekly mi5s rom all day and it's not downloaded from any server or updater

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Mi8 cannot open wifi. When I pass open, it will close automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.