Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Install it on mix2s. Very slow boot time. In my previous rom (8.10.10 china closed beta) booting was lighting fast. Check it out guys

Apps don't delete themselves. Next time use your head and don't wipe anything except Cache and Dalvik-Cache before flashing the ROM.
Last rom that happened to me too, as always I cleared cache and Dalvik-cache, after reboot The phone was as new,I had to put everything again, had to recover last backup from Mi.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "deepblue2000, post: 449332, member: 174389"] pare de chorar sobre downloads lentos! milhares de pessoas estão baixando agora mesmo!

tente, se funcionar, funciona, se não, então espere ...
¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯ [/ QUOTE]
Hahaha

Reactions: Gryle
I installed twrp 3.2.3 and wiped system, then get error when flash the Rom (can't remember exactly the error)! Now my phone cannot boot to system and touch screen is not working when boot to recovery. Please help me!

I installed twrp 3.2.3 and wiped system, then get error when flash the Rom (can't remember exactly the error)! Now my phone cannot boot to system and touch screen is not working when boot to recovery. Please help me!
Try installing TWRP and ROM with fastboot, there are a lot of tutorials in YouTube.

Try reset the twrp, pushing vol up or down, I don't remember, + button power with the twrp started.

Last edited:
i've tried a clean install on a mi5s but no luck at booting. I'd flash the previous version then dirty flash but still no booting.

I flashed the newest ROM with newest twrp and now my phone become a brick :(
Define your brick. Can you still turn on your phone but stuck at logo? If yes clean flash your phone via fastboot rom. Then reinstall twrp and install this rom

I've got the 8.10.11 China Developer ROM installed on my Mi Max 3. Can I install the 8.10.11 Xiaomi.eu ROM without triggering the anti-rollback protection?

Rebooting each time resets two settings that I am aware of (they do not hold their original setting):
1. Automatic brightness level drops to almost minimum;
2. One-handed mode switches off, even though the setting remains switched on. So it has to be switched off, then on again, to turn it back on. Also the demo clip runs extremely fast.

Otherwise all seems fine, thanks.

Mi 6 - Multi 8.10.11 - v10-8.0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.