Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Owners of MI 6, please tell me if the gesture is up in the limitless screen and the volume up button work in this update?
Владельцы ми 6 отпишитесь, пжл, свайп вверх в безграничном экране и кнопка увеличения громкости работают в этом обновлении?

I Have a problem with android pay on mi 5s. It doesn't work. Are anybody have solutions?

Hi, I'm on Jason mi note 3. Can anyone make a screenshot of CA certificates from Settings/ additional settings/ privacy/ encryption & credentials / trusted credentials

MI MIX.
Little problem. when I use the "full screen display" works when I write with the keyboard the "back function" not. Does anyone have a solution?

Curious, what do you mean by "back function"?

1. The swipe "Go back",
2. the swipe / toggle "Go back to previous app",
3. the swipe & hold "Switch to previous app",
4. or the "back key" in the keyboard?
5. Oh, and then there is the swipe "Trigger apps action", which may or may not result in a "back" of some sort, depending on which app is identified as being active.

The toggle "Go back to previous app", uncertain what it does?

I think they may have made too many "back" variants, it gets confusing.o_O

(I have only installed this version on my Max1 so far, not yet on the Mix1 or Note 2, so can't test this yet.)

Last edited:
Bugs with number of digits in the PIN.
b12634861f1bbd61805fff4c03fa0803.jpg
02d14966ad81329bfc070e3bc4033084.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 8 usando o Tapatalk

Can someone with Mi 8 tell me if Hide notch is present in settings/Full screen?
I don't have it, or is it only me.

First of all thank for the great work they do with this rom, but I have a question recently install the Chinese rom of this version and at least the notification of poweramp appears complete is not reduced as in this version there will be possibility to put it extended As in the Chinese version, thank you very much again. regards

Owners of MI 6, please tell me if the gesture is up in the limitless screen and the volume up button work in this update?
Владельцы ми 6 отпишитесь, пжл, свайп вверх в безграничном экране и кнопка увеличения громкости работают в этом обновлении?
Volume up working
Swipe up gesture working (on home screen only)

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Can someone with Mi 8 tell me if Hide notch is present in settings/Full screen?
I don't have it, or is it only me.
Hi
can you post a screen please ? i didn't update my phone yet, so i'm still in 8.9.20 beta ! but it seems that this option was already missing before !

Did you change anything about bluetooth? I am on 8.9.13 on my Max 3 and bluetooth stops working after 1-2 days and this can only fixed by a reboot

Curious, what do you mean by "back function"?

1. The swipe "Go back",
2. the swipe / toggle "Go back to previous app",
3. the swipe & hold "Switch to previous app",
4. or the "back key" in the keyboard?
5. Oh, and then there is the swipe "Trigger apps action", which may or may not result in a "back" of some sort, depending on which app is identified as being active.

The toggle "Go back to previous app", uncertain what it does?

I think they may have made too many "back" variants, it gets confusing.o_O

(I have only installed this version on my Max1 so far, not yet on the Mix1 or Note 2, so can't test this yet.)
I use the full screen mode. When I write something, whether with G-Board or Swift-key and wipe from the edge into the screen, I don't come back. The keyboard remains. Otherwise the gesture works normally.

I'm back to 8.9.20 again. Here it works perfectly. So it must be the update.

Reactions: iDuzzy
Hi again, did the update 810.12 MI8, before wipe cache/dalwik, no issus so far
- camera ok
- dual gps ok
- ARCore ok

Status
Not open for further replies.