Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "deepblue2000, post: 449332, member: 174389"] pare de chorar sobre downloads lentos! milhares de pessoas estão baixando agora mesmo!

tente, se funcionar, funciona, se não, então espere ...
¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯ [/ QUOTE]
Hahaha
Eu sei, mas é chato, estou a tentar faz horas

Thanks for the 8.10.11!

Question: Do you plan to add the possibility of automatic dialing to previously used numbers?

photo_2018-10-13_11-16-57.jpg

this is the only thing i miss in your firmware

[QUOTE = "lordvoldmort89 โพสต์: 449402 สมาชิก: 209862"] ถ้าฉันมี 8.9.20 รายสัปดาห์สร้างฉันจะได้รับการปรับปรุงนี้เป็น OTA หรือไม่ [/ QUOTE]
no

mi8 update to 10.12 bootloop, rollback to 8.30 cannot use the camera

When I installed this weekly in first boot it find mobile network, when I booted phone again it doesn´t found mobile network.
If you enable developer option "Skip screen lock" phone does not find mobile network after first boot. Problem is related that option.
Dirty flash, cleared dalvik and cache. Tested english and finnish languages.
Mi Mix2.

Ive installed the 8.10.11 on mi note 3 then i wipe dalvic/cache and i reboot.and it says camera cant conect it doesnt open

No, some AFH mirrors are always slow.

I wonder, is Xiaomi or Xiaomi.eu against Torrent / Magnet? Internet was build to be decentralized at first and this solution can help when all the mirror are slow.
I have a 250mbps uplink at home that I already use for Raspberry image, LibreOffice etc, and I have room for the Xiaomi image.

I can understand that they could be against it because they don't have their hand on it (but they could put the checksum, so you can check if the file is the same).

Status
Not open for further replies.