Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about taking the plunge and going from 8.8.30 to this.
I read earlier that if I back up the data partition with twrp
Then wipe and install this weeks rom, I can flash my old data partition and retain all my settings and stuff - is that correct?

Also does android auto display properly these days please?

Thanks guys!!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I am thinking about taking the plunge and going from 8.8.30 to this.
I read earlier that if I back up the data partition with twrp
Then wipe and install this weeks rom, I can flash my old data partition and retain all my settings and stuff - is that correct?

Also does android auto display properly these days please?

Thanks guys!!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I would like to know this method is correct or not too? My mi8 using 8.10.12 is bootloop, I think I need to format it.

I'm missing it too, since the Android P update. It can be found by searching in the settings, but the sitting isn't there.

Y6AEP7Cl.jpg

VuswwPtl.png
It's not missing, it has been removed. You can't hide the notch on Pie ROMs. We have no idea if that's going to change anytime soon.

Reactions: Mali2
OTA from 8.9.20 to 8.10.11 on Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro doesn't work. Download is OK, but couldn't install successfully.

Last edited:
Hi everybody.
Since i have my first xiaomi, i use xiaomi.eu rom's and i love it. I must say i have already rom's but always come back to xiaomi.eu (Wonder why ).
But since i use Miui 10 i have a problem with some apps i use ever.
Every time i update the rom, today was another time, the system unistall those apps and i can't install them again.
I must say, that the one i most use, it's cracked, but it doesn't mather if ir is cracked because can't install from the store also.
If i make a clean install, for example, if today instead of update, make a full clean install, i don't have any problem with the app, but if make an update of the rom, the app automaticaly will be unistalled.
The app it's aCar from zone-walker.
I will leave here the link for mine app if any one want to test it

https://biia84.s.cld.pt

@ingbrzy if you can see it, i would aprecciate a lot. I use this app to manage my cars from years to now
Screenshot_2018-10-13-11-18-52-517_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png

Thank you in advance.
Regards
João Jacinto

Last edited:
Downloaded by OTA in Redmi 4 Pro/markw and it's running Ok. At the first start does not detect SiM but reboot and all OK.

My mi 6X have firmware update folder, does this mean it will trigger anti-rollback?
I have also noticed that there are few missing files on the firmware-update, is it save to install, or should I just delete it!

I use the full screen mode. When I write something, whether with G-Board or Swift-key and wipe from the edge into the screen, I don't come back. The keyboard remains. Otherwise the gesture works normally.

I'm back to 8.9.20 again. Here it works perfectly. So it must be the update.

Confirmed on lithium.
Not sure if this is a crtical bug for me or not yet.

Haven't had time to check through all the possible settings yet either.

Hi everybody.
Since i have my first xiaomi, i use xiaomi.eu rom's and i love it. I must say i have already rom's but always come back to xiaomi.eu (Wonder why ).
But since i use Miui 10 i have a problem with some apps i use ever.
Every time i update the rom, today was another time, the system unistall those apps and i can't install them again.
I must say, that the one i most use, it's cracked, but it doesn't mather if ir is cracked because can't install from the store also.
If i make a clean install, for example, if today instead of update, make a full clean install, i don't have any problem with the app, but if make an update of the rom, the app automaticaly will be unistalled.
The app it's aCar from zone-walker.
I will leave here the link for mine app if any one want to test it

https://biia84.s.cld.pt

@ingbrzy if you can see it, i would aprecciate a lot. I use this app to manage my cars from years to now View attachment 21220

Thank you in advance.
Regards
João Jacinto

Hi, in my redmi 4 prime something similar happens to me. When I update I lose MiFit App and it does not allow me to install again. I have to perform a clean installation to install the App. How it is a lot of work, stop using the xiaomi App. Update Rom or use MiFit?, that's the question. I tried to delete residual files from the App to reinstall, but I did not get it. I'm sorry I can not help you.

Reactions: parfetto
Status
Not open for further replies.