Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I know it's been explained in different comments to threads and sorry to bring this up again, but because of the amount of information, I got kinda confused and wouldn't like to do something wrong.
I've got mi mix 2s with 8.8.3 and would like to move to this rom, but not sure what are the exact steps to do so.
I'd be very grateful if someone could explain it to me once again or link an existing description of the steps that are actually working.

Thanks in advance guys and have a great weekend

When I do

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img

it reboots the phone but doesn't go to twrp. What's wrong?

In MI 8- 8.10.11, everything works correctly, except what is known about notifications.
Good job developers
Thank you

Still no OTA update on my Mi8
I'm on 8.9.24 , Is that normal ?

Can I download the zip and use update app to upgrade ?

Installed on my Mi5s. Now the phone is very slow, jerks when scrolling, applications load slowly, slow animation. :(

Same problem with Swift-key too....

So, no-one else has this bug:

"Swipe back fullscreen gesture not working on any apps when a keyboard is open."

??

Confirmed so far on Mix1 lithium, with Gboard or Swiftkey keyboards.

I may update my Note 2 Scorpio tonight, it is closely related to Mix1 I have noticed, so will likely have the bug too.

"Swipe back fullscreen gesture not working on any apps when a keyboard is open."

??

I may update my Note 2 Scorpio tonight, it is closely related to Mix1 I have noticed, so will likely have the bug too.
No. Working fine here

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cobben
It doesn't see adb devices. Is this the reason? Any ideas on it?
Install Xiaomi USB drivers and before fastboot, make sure the adb is recognized by the phone (you should see a prompt to give permission).

adb device ----> should return that the device is connected. Once good, then do:

These are the exact instructions for MI 8 (replace the appropriate file for your device).

NOTE: Formatting data will wipe everything off the phone. So make a backup to your PC before proceeding:

Code:
[PC] adb reboot bootloader

[PC] fastboot devices (should list your device - if not, install Xiaomi USB Driver)

[PC] fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-0918-XIAOMI8-CN-wzsx150.img

[PC] fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-0918-XIAOMI8-CN-wzsx150.img

[TWRP] Wipe - Format Data (where you have to type "yes")

[TWRP] Wipe - Advanced Wipe - Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache, Internal Storage

[PC] adb push xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_8.10.12_v10-9.zip /sdcard/

[PC] adb push Magisk-uninstaller-20180921.zip /sdcard/

[PC] adb push Magisk-v17.2.zip /sdcard/

[PC] adb shell ls -l /sdcard/  (should list all the files that you pushed it to the phone)

[TWRP] Install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_8.10.12_v10-9.zip

[TWRP] Install Magisk-v17.2.zip

[TWRP] Reboot to System

Xiaomi EU Tools App.. cant find it after update.

Rom smooth like always thank you!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

hello guys, impossible to download the mi5s version. the link is very slow to download. thank you

??

Same bug apparently in current official global weekly for Mix1, complaints appearing on MIUI forum, here's one:

http://en.miui.com/thread-4171023-1-1.html

Reactions: Prince_Xia
Installed on my Mi5s. Now the phone is very slow, jerks when scrolling, applications load slowly, slow animation. :(
Have you rooted with Magisk? If so just reboot and the lags will disappear

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Mi8 wifi and GPS will auto switch off after using one time. I need to restart my phone to connect again.

It - "Swipe back" gesture - does seem to not work only in Gboard, in other apps it mostly works.

Tried fiddling with some of the toggles in the settings for Gboard, no difference.

Tried clearing data for Gboard app, uninstalling updates and reinstalling - no difference.

Same problem in all apps I tried where Gboard pops up, so the bug seems connected to Gboard.

Also SwiftKey, Enpass Keyboard not working.

Reactions: Prince_Xia
Status
Not open for further replies.