Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge battery drain after update on mi max 3. Cleared dalvic cache and charing it to full, will investigate again.

Facing these auto dual apps icon issues after reboot, already tried by reinstalling cache, delvik clear but it's exist.

Please advise or help.
f57f75313bee096986505f86ba6d45e2.jpg
205e1094ffbef81e5a111950982ec0d5.jpg
8ed84bb5667d47b569c79736fd65c494.jpg
d2da42119fc9be29d707923b6aff2103.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi!
Miui launcher for android 8 (mi6) and android 9 (mi8) is different? Because for mi6 version is 4.6.x.x and for mi8 still 4.5.x.x. And haven’t new features from second post...

After a few days of use, MI8 have slow boot, no synchro for images with the cloud (lost everything ! ), a fluctuate brand !

So, no-one else has this bug:

"Swipe back fullscreen gesture not working on any apps when a keyboard is open."

??

Confirmed so far on Mix1 lithium, with Gboard or Swiftkey keyboards.

I may update my Note 2 Scorpio tonight, it is closely related to Mix1 I have noticed, so will likely have the bug too.

I have this bug too, Lithium as well. Never experienced this issue before, always worked. Not being able to swipe back when the keyboard is on screen is a pain in the a** for sure. I'm thinking about rolling back to the last rom...

Edit: I noticed this, if you go in settings under full display, and disable and reenable the gestures, the FIRST time you use any keyboard, you're able to swipe back. From then on, not anymore.

Last edited:
Calcu, thanks for the info! From where did you download the ROM? I'm asking because I noticed that the checksums on Android File Host and Source Forge are different.
Hi!

From sourceforge, I can see it the first of the web page when loaded.

Reactions: IvanV
I have this bug too, Lithium as well. Never experienced this issue before, always worked. Not being able to swipe back when the keyboard is on screen is a pain in the a** for sure. I'm thinking about rolling back to the last rom...

Edit: I noticed this, if you go in settings under full display, and disable and reenable the gestures, the FIRST time you use any keyboard, you're able to swipe back. From then on, not anymore.

This bug is in all the current beta roms apparently, also the official Global beta.
Only for Mi Mix 1 lithium, for some reason.

Hopefully Xiaom will fix it in the next beta.

This bug is in all the current beta roms apparently, also the official Global beta.
Only for Mi Mix 1 lithium, for some reason.

Hopefully Xiaom will fix it in the next beta.

Did you try disabling and re enabling the gestures? If you do, it works one time only for me, before going back to not working.

Sooo I'm a noob at flashing Xiaomi phones, I have this China Stable Rom, tomorow it's bootloader should be unlocked (after 30 days), I plan to flash this rom...
It will go without problems?
I don't have to worry about arp?
23347eef1430acfe4fe215fc86e1da21.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Sooo I'm a noob at flashing Xiaomi phones, I have this China Stable Rom, tomorow it's bootloader should be unlocked (after 30 days), I plan to flash this rom...
It will go without problems?
I don't have to worry about arp?
23347eef1430acfe4fe215fc86e1da21.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
Check again in Mi Unlock your unlocking status...i am afraid that you will have an UNPLEASANT surprize.
Check post #210 from here http://en.miui.com/thread-3929023-1-1.html

Did you try disabling and re enabling the gestures? If you do, it works one time only for me, before going back to not working.

Just tried on my Mi Note 2 scorpio, which I updated last night.
It has this bug too.
"Swipe back fullscreen gesture not working on any apps when a keyboard is open."

Yes, disabling and re-enabling full screen gestures works once, apparently.
Have only tried this twice in Firefox so far.

Of course, Note 2 has its hw buttons intact, so this is not so big of a problem on it - best of both worlds!
No-one has reported this bug on Note 2 as far as I have seen.

And I still would like to have full screen gestures on the old tractor, Max1 Prime helium.

Last edited:
Mi8 with 8.10.12, quick/fast charge not working, getting standard slow charging.
Mi6 8.10.11, quick/fast charge working and it's amazing

Update in mi mix2 After root with magisk this rom is very slow, a lot of lag.
I use magisk for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
Help? I try use magisk 16.7?

Update in mi mix2 After root with magisk this rom is very slow, a lot of lag.
I use magisk for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
Help? I try use magisk 16.7?
you have to reboot once. has been posted aleready several times...

MI8SE. Whatsapp always show message on lockscreen even i already disabled in app settings and system settings. This issue never happen in older release. :(

Just tried on my Mi Note 2 scorpio, which I updated last night.
It has this bug too.

Yes, disabling and re-enabling full screen gestures works once, apparently.
Have only tried this twice in Firefox so far.

Of course, Note 2 has its hw buttons intact, so this is not so big of a problem on it - best of both worlds!
No-one has reported this bug on Note 2 as far as I have seen.

And I still would like to have full screen gestures on the old tractor, Max1 Prime helium.
I also have an old tractor Max. Still a very good device. You want full screen gestures on your Max? I got it. Easy way and works very well:
http://en.miui.com/thread-4147804-1-1.html
Try it. Works great

Reactions: cobben
Mi Max 2: Recently I wrote that this firmware is not stable. It's some kind of poltergeist. After two days, the phone suddenly stopped constantly overloading and started working steadily. That this was not know. Now everything is OK. Sometimes there is a failure of any program, but it is rare and not very worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.