Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi People, I bought a used mi8 and it came in this version of print. I do not know if the bootloader is officially / unofficially unlocked, i just know it's unlocked. I would like to install MIUI.eu but I am afraid because of the anti-rollback of the android 9. So, can I install the 8.10.11 of MIUI.eu without problems? Do I do the normal main post procedures?

Propably, my mi8 is the chinese version with ROM Global installed after.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-18-00-17-07-184_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-18-00-17-07-184_com.android.settings.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 490
Hi People, I bought a used mi8 and it came in this version of print. I do not know if the bootloader is officially / unofficially unlocked, i just know it's unlocked. I would like to install MIUI.eu but I am afraid because of the anti-rollback of the android 9. So, can I install the 8.10.11 of MIUI.eu without problems? Do I do the normal main post procedures?

Propably, my mi8 is the chinese version with ROM Global installed after.
Anti rollback only work on stock rom miui firmware, not on custom roms. If you downgrade using official rom (fastboot), most likely you will bricked your device. Xiaomi eu is custom roms. You will have no problem installing this rom and you are safe from anti rollback. You can upgrade and downgrade as long as you are on custom roms. As for restoration to stock rom firmware, just incase you want to revert to official stock rom, make sure you remember what version of official you currently is right now to avoid accidently downgrading your current firmware. This is your base firmware.

Is it just me or everyone that there are many screen touches failed when I use this ROM. Very irritating. These problem didn't happen at the time I use the China Stable.
Also, the Power app usually crashes when I install apps.

Hope that these problems will be fixed in the future.

My phone is Redmi Note 5 Pro. Would someone give me the IncallUI.apk in "/system/priv-app/InCallUI", please?

Hi, got a feeling that battery on Mi 6 is drained very fast. I see that it's going down with bare eye, 1% after 1%. Anyone got a solution? Should I try some other firmware? While writing this it went down by 2% .-.

Regarding excessive battery drain, on my Mi Note 3 there is none. In fact, this ROM appears to be slightly better than the versions before.

Hi
I lose root every day...
Im on Chiron and flashin Magisk 17.1 almost one time eveey day...

***TAPATALKING***

Had to go back to 8.9.20. This version gave me unacceptable lags and bad performance on my Pocophone. The worst thing is that I could not load my nandroid backup and had to reinstall everything (by the way, given that I was starting from 0 I installed 8.10.11 from scratch with the same bad results). I guess I'll stick with my buggy 8.9.20 version until a Stable release is available for my Poco

Reactions: Daenjel
Installed on my Mi Max 3, thanks for this awesome work. It's smooth, fast and awesome battery life...

I've one question : I've installed it on a clean install (wipe data, cache...), so why do I have 1,77 GB on "other files" in Storage section ? I've tried to clean it with some apps, but it didn't work... Can someone tell me if he has some similar things ?

Reactions: resit ugur
Had to go back to 8.9.20. This version gave me unacceptable lags and bad performance on my Pocophone. The worst thing is that I could not load my nandroid backup and had to reinstall everything (by the way, given that I was starting from 0 I installed 8.10.11 from scratch with the same bad results). I guess I'll stick with my buggy 8.9.20 version until a Stable release is available for my Poco
I also had lags on my F1 with Magisk installed, removed Magisk and everything is fine !

Reactions: MannuMiui
Hi thanks for the rom for my 6x but with this rom i have a big problem,when i open the camera app and make a picture i get the error message no coneticon to the camera and the app close,i made a update from old rom to this new rom and also a clean new instalation but the same camera app dont works on 6x and the second problem is when i make a call it make by all calls screenshots of the display and the watch app open,please i need your help ?

Mi max 3

Coming from 8.8.3 now 8.10.11
Battery last longer and better now

Few issue with compass, cant seem to calibrate it. Also bluetooth still have the bug which cannot be "On" again after turning it off. Need to restart phone

Besides that few issue, this rom is awesome. Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.