Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfreezover

Members
Aug 29, 2015
Hi all
When I set the alarm clock and want to choose the alarm tone, it does not play it.
I checked in mi5 that uses global rom, and it plays the selected tone.

On mi6 with this rom, it does not.

Please check

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

trt19

Members
Sep 13, 2018
Buenos desarrolladores de trabajo
Gracias.
Sólo una pregunta:
¿Cómo puedo dejar las notificaciones fijas en MI 8?
Gracias

Dexer125

Members
Nov 20, 2016
Anybody can confirm this bug ? I don't want Floating notifications for messenger. I disabled them but without effect. Only if I choose medium they disappear but I want sound. If I choose High it shows everything even floating are disabled by default.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

tonnoxiaomi

Members
Oct 7, 2016
mi cloud backa also don't work on mix 2 this is global issue still i can't find any solution
mi max helium, found the solution maybe .. exit micloud, remove the data from the cache - system applications. restart in twrp and delete cache and dalvik. return to micloud and maximum 3 attempts after it is restarted to work, created new backup and I see the old ones!

tonnoxiaomi

Members
Oct 7, 2016
...and it probably won't work anymore.
santoni, 8.10.25
Still I'm getting notifications about "Not finished backing up" and "Failed, retry later please".
Anyone has the same problem like me?
mi max helium, found the solution maybe .. exit micloud, remove the data from the cache - system applications. restart in twrp and delete cache and dalvik. return to micloud and maximum 3 attempts after it is restarted to work, created new backup and I see the old ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.