Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Same happening to me but, in my case, I dirty flash so...

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.google.firebase.provider.FirebaseInitProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.firebase.provider.FirebaseInitProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk", zip file "/system/app/ThemeModule/ThemeModule.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/ThemeManager/lib/arm64, /system/fake-libs64, /system/priv-app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]

at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:432)

at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(Unknown Source:28)

at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1160)

at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1200(Unknown Source:0)

at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:703)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:203)

at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.firebase.provider.FirebaseInitProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk", zip file "/system/app/ThemeModule/ThemeModule.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/ThemeManager/lib/arm64, /system/fake-libs64, /system/priv-app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]

at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:171)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)

at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(Unknown Source:0)

at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:198)

... 10 more

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zeroeightythree
I flashed dirty first time ,I was on global 8.11.1 ,and launcher didnt work ,but it booted fine.
Beacuse all my apps were deleted anyway I went to clean install, wiped system,data,cache.
after that I cant pass theme when setting up device.
Tryed factory reset ,and same again.

I flashed dirty first time ,I was on global 8.11.1 ,and launcher didnt work ,but it booted fine.
Beacuse all my apps were deleted anyway I went to clean install, wiped system,data,cache.
after that I cant pass theme when setting up device.
Tryed factory reset ,and same again.
try format data

Reactions: suhiiii
Here you go

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-02-13-56-36-884_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-02-13-56-36-884_com.miui.bugreport.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 763
  • Screenshot_2018-11-02-13-56-42-799_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-02-13-56-42-799_com.miui.bugreport.png
    301 KB · Views: 753
there is new release of poco f1 8.11.2 for bugs fix, wonder is it related to those bugs mentioned above?

Same issue. Themes keep crashing during initial setup. Can't complete it.

Not sure where to get the log?

EDIT: This is Poco F1

Just click on view more when bug appears.
I put it already , its probably same everywhere.

Hello
Since 2 weeks ago that when they call me the call goes directly to the voicemail, despite having a network and I get an immediate sms to inform that they tried to call me.
Someone with the same problem?

Dirty flash on Mi8 SE, working file. But I lost TWRP now and unluckily, I just left my laptop at my company :D

Reactions: MiUser
The original China Dev ROM has been suspended: http://en.miui.com/thread-4400544-1-1.html - as this is the source for the EU ROMs, do the bugs that lead to suspension ("issue of individual icon names being abnormal and flashing back after restarting the ROOT switch") also affect the EU ROMs?

Dirty flash on Mi8 SE, working file. But I lost TWRP now and unluckily, I just left my laptop at my company :D
Hello friend. I have a MI8 SE too. You made a dirty flash and you lost twrp? That's it?
When you put TWRP back you lost all data or not? Thanks for your help.

Classic theme has solid white background for smaller icons. In the latest September release (8.9.20), those icons had a nice transparent background. In the first October release (8.10.11), i just entered in Themes app, then it told me to "update" Classic theme, and then the ugly solid background reappeared.

Is it a bug? Is classic theme intended to work this way? Is it possible to let the user choose that setting?

BTW anyone knows if is there any way to get the Classic theme from 8.9.20? Maybe replacing some file from the 8.9.20 ZIP package?

Status
Not open for further replies.