Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no option for system sound in screen recoder

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-16-20-12-06-470_com.miui.screenrecorder.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-16-20-12-06-470_com.miui.screenrecorder.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 376
Report from Mi note 3 (Jason)
1. Bluetooth bug still presist ( when i turn off, it can not be turn on again, until reboot - this issue comes with the first oreo release)
2. Its impossible to enable camera 2 api
3. Wrong labels on lockscreen shortcuts (hungarian language since oreo)

For those which is facing Titanium Backup FC when launching, just give access to memory in Permissions Manager. It's done.

Mix1 lithium:
Google Maps still freezes on "Start" if you choose "car", but works if you choose "pedestrian" or "bicycle".

Seems to be no way to switch transport type once it is running.

Maps works normally in Max1 helium, except for that PiP does not work.

Reactions: speedst3r
Hello Everyone,
i flashed today the new Version for Redmi 5 Rosy which is on android 8.1 with twrp 3.2.3.0 official.
The problem which i encountered is that after flashing the phone boots up normaly and everything works perfect but when i go back into recovery it cannot see the internal memory because of encryption.

So at the moment this would mean that when a new version comes out i would have to format the internal memory again and loose all data. Then i can flash the new version because at that moment the encrytion is gone.

I think it is the same problem as on Redmi 5 Plus before.

Does anybody know a recovery which is able to see the internal memory after flashing this new version?

Best Regards and thank you in advance for your answers

I've unlocked my bootloader, and tried 2 times to flash twrp via fastboot but when I try to boot to recovery I still have Mi recovery... Any ideas? I'm from europe and I'd really like to try this ROM.

On MIX3 rom works? How is possible to flash the rom without a TWRP? someone knows a recovery tested that works?

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Finally Mix 3 xiaomi.eu rom appears!

But...how can i flash it without twrp??

You cant, if you are aiting so long then there are alot articles that you could read to know how it works.
Normally there is no xiaomi.eu file that can be used by fastboot

try reading how to get TWRP and then read first page how to flash xiaomi.eu

You cant, if you are aiting so long then there are alot articles that you could read to know how it works.
Normally there is no xiaomi.eu file that can be used by fastboot

try reading how to get TWRP and then read first page how to flash xiaomi.eu

I know how can i flash twrp, mine it was just an affirmation!

T U bro

Can you please fix the legacy icon shape for the classic theme. For a lot of Apps like Spotify, the round icon inside is way to big. This issue was not with MIUI 8 and 9.

Reactions: LUKI508
Status
Not open for further replies.