Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that when I command to reboot on adb or fastboot it doesn't reboot to twrp... Black screen...
If i've that issue I'll :
Phone : Erase all previous download... reboot phone..
Pc : same => erase all and reinstall ADB 1.4.3 or 15 seconds and load a another TWRP link
Then open command and check if the phone respond to command and fastboot device

Is it normal now that the battery icon is gray and no longer contains any color?
Only when charging is switched to green.

Mi Mix

Also this whole TWRP chitchat doesn't belong into this thread IMO. Installation and flashing guides belong into a separate thread.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

You could be right but as an engineer you'd be of greater help if you indeed tried to help, instead of pinpointing... If you want help try to help others ;) karma

Reactions: Tiagosantos
You could be right but as an engineer you'd be of greater help if you indeed tried to help, instead of pinpointing... If you want help try to help others ;) karma
This is not pinpointing, this is a question and I'm supporting you guys by doing what this ithread is intended to: give constructive feedback. But thanks for your "feedback" anyways.

Did you swipe to confirm install at the end of flashing ROM?
If you wiped system and flashed ROM then choosed to not install twrp app as system app, it will reboot without confirm to install rom, please redo the process and make sure to swipe to confirm at the end of flashing ROM.
Sorry, I don't understand :\

If 960fps is not working for you, delete app data of the camera app. Fixes this problem...

In the horizontal position, I slide twice to close the game, but alf of the screen is wallpaper and the other half is blank. This was the same for earlier builds
1536000618317.jpeg

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Really no one has this problem with your Mi8? It is hardware issue? I'm only with this?
Flashing screen after unlock, turn off etc?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I guess you tried to clean install already...
Really no one has this problem with your Mi8? It is hardware issue? I'm only with this?
Flashing screen after unlock, turn off etc?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.