Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you tried to clean install already...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

I have this after 8.11.1 update, 8.11.8, and today on 8.11.15 :/ i have clean instal 10 times in last week. And instal dev china last week with clean all with miflash. it does not help this problem.

up rom thành công nhưng khởi động vào màn hình phục hồi được sọc đỏ hoặc giúp tôi, trên redmi 5a, cảm ơn.

For use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, first u must to have camera2api enabled

Last edited by a moderator:

- check api2 status with camera2 probe or manual camera compatibility test

- api2 can be enable through zip file

- install an apk *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*

What do you guys prefer? Miui cam or *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*?
Imo *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is better.

The wps configuration for wifi is not available in this ROM?
Screenshot_2018-11-17-17-38-04-622_com.android.settings.png

Also this whole TWRP chitchat doesn't belong into this thread IMO. Installation and flashing guides belong into a separate thread.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
That would be a great idea, a seperate thread (preferably a sticky one) that would explain these matters for less experienced and less selfconfident users.
If possible with a regularly updated(?) list of URL's where to download the exactly needed files,apps and such.
As I understand these can differ per type of phone.

Last edited:
Mi8 camera quality is downgraded from previous 8.11.8...not good as 8.11.8 & when using slowmo the screen gettin flickering...

Really no one has this problem with your Mi8? It is hardware issue? I'm only with this?
Flashing screen after unlock, turn off etc?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

nope...ain't got that problem...my screen isn't flickering when i lock the phone/unlock the phone,it goes straight to the homescreen whitout any flickering like you said.,try to reflash/flash another rom...

Reactions: stereo0
Dirty flash of the Xiaomi.eu 8.11.15 over Xiaomi.eu 8.11.1 with the TWRP 3.2.3 on my Mi5X. Reboot without problem.

Thanks for your work :).

has anyone noticed the camera quality on mi8 is not as good as 8.11.8?the picture seems more detail on 8.11.8 and it's more darker on 8.11.15

[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, post: 456669, membro: 161498"] Non so di cosa tu stia parlando. [/ QUOTE]
Intendevo i tasti del volume nella prima funzione perché non regolano il volume multimediale come nella versione globale del miui. e nella barra di stato rapida perché non si aggiunge il sesto pulsante.

Status
Not open for further replies.