8.11.22/23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the com.xiaomi.joyose package. One of its services is responsible for the Step counter feature.

Does it do anything else that it important? I have disabled the app on my Mi Pad 4 plus, and did not see any ill effect - and of course on a tablet the step counter is irrelevant anyway.

Does it do anything else that it important? I have disabled the app on my Mi Pad 4 plus, and did not see any ill effect - and of course on a tablet the step counter is irrelevant anyway.
Can't be sure. It has a few other services nowadays, one that seems to be related to "smart alarm" and another with some kind of "job schedule". Disabling it might not be the best idea, but let us know if you find anything misbehaving because of it disabled.

A Questión:

In the lasts roms 8.11.15 and this rom 8.11.23. I don't can delete apps of bloatware or not interesting for me. You Know this ? Why ?

I would like uninstall something apps. Not it's possible ?

I have root access, and always unistall something apps.

Thanks.

A Questión:

In the lasts roms 8.11.15 and this rom 8.11.23. I don't can delete apps of bloatware or not interesting for me. You Know this ? Why ?

I would like uninstall something apps. Not it's possible ?

I have root access, and always unistall something apps.

Thanks.
Use Debloater magisk module.

Guys did you checked the md5 for mi8? When I download it is different:
1. This is on the description of the download - 59c24392ff3a3426ba9ef48420a06aef
2. This is my download - 0DB5F7BB99B6DF3D78136B14ED2617FA
Is it smth wrong with my download or?

I'm sorry to tell but since the last 2 builds I got app flickering when app closing. There's more users complaining about that issue.
I'm have Pocopy F1 and just flashed latest .23
Please look inside that annoying issue. Thank you Miui Team

WhatsApp cleaner in security center app is not detecting images, documents and video to clean but I have a lot.

Slow motion at 120 and 240 not working too.

Rest seems very fine.

Thanks
5a03be388d10069f713aea7c74609116.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

"Ok Google" stopped working on pocophone with this new update. Already cleaned cache but it's not working. Anyone else? Any idea why?

Reactions: trustkill
I'm sorry to tell but since the last 2 builds I got app flickering when app closing. There's more users complaining about that issue.
I'm have Pocopy F1 and just flashed latest .23
Please look inside that annoying issue. Thank you Miui Team
yeah, i think it is cause animations set to 0.5 at least in my case if i have animation in 1 or more the app flickering is gone

Pocophone F1:
The animations, especially when closing an app by gesture, are quite stuttery and not fluid. The same problem occurred a few weeks ago with Redmi Note 5, where it was fixed.

Use Debloater magisk module.

I try with root Explorer & Another apps for unistall root apps. It's impossible. Always same error.

It's impossible unistall.

The last times no problem, .15 & .23 roms it's impossible.

Solution please ?

Thanks

WhatsApp cleaner in security center app is not detecting images, documents and video to clean but I have a lot.

Slow motion at 120 and 240 not working too.

Rest seems very fine.

Thanks
5a03be388d10069f713aea7c74609116.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Known issues.
Whatsapp cleaner only works partially at the moment.
Slow motion issues is an official issue, nothing we can do about it.
china text? is there any problem?
What kind of question is this? What problem? Xiaomi renamed the app recently to a more general name, since they added more services into it, other than the steps provider. Official Global ROM has the same package and it's also named in Chinese. Why? Xiaomi's decision.
We will rename the app to something less "threatening" so you guys could chill out.

Why I don't Can unistall Sistem apps ? I Don't need this. I would like uninstall. I have Root Access and it's impossible.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.