8.11.22/23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After install this rom on Rosy (Redmi 5), in TWRP have INTERNAL STORAGE 0MB. I test official TWRP 3.2.3-0, OrangeFox 8.3 and Batik S 1.4.2....
After format data, internal storage show REAL MEMORY, but when i boot into MIUI and back to recovery....internal storage is 0MB again. Last week rom 8.11.15 do it same. Last week R5 (rosy) have first Oreo ROM and i have this problems.....

Odesláno z mého Redmi 5 pomocí Tapatalk

I had a similar problem on redmi 5 plus, and I simply solved by flashing the latest treble TWRP, and now it works, internal storage is correctly detected! ;-)

Why remove xiaomi's "Network Location" services? Now xiaomi's find device app keeps crashing.
Is it just due to the following link?

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/redmi-4x-santoni-bad-network-location-and-no-camera2-api.47575/

Removing MetokNLP may cause unexpected behaviours in Xiaomi's services..
MetokNLP is intended for use in China only. Keeping it there will prevent Network Location from working in certain regions, mainly in the EU.
Global ROM doesn't even have this APK, hence it is not mandatory.
Not sure what you mean by Xiaomi's Find device crashing. Mine works fine. Post a crash summary or a log.

Screenshot_2018-11-23-19-04-23-202_com.miui.cloudservice2.png

someone here with a mi pad 4 (8") ?

the battery life leaves me clueless, my pad needs 13-15% for 1 hour video-streaming, everything else like bluetooth is off.

every review says it only needs 7-8%.

iam running the latest xiaomi.eu rom (8.11.22), same results with 8.11.15.

There are problems with my fingerprint. I can't add any fingerprint in my devices... Its show that can't add fingerprint, plz try again

In MI5c messaging does not update contacts correctly, automatically add to my contacts the country code.

Is this correctly?

The only bug that i see is the font. In previous update the XS size font was perfect, now its quite bigger and i dont like it. If u could repair it it will be perfect.

Thanks

Please someone with Mi Note 3 share some experiance of this rom.
Its better than the previous release?
Battery? Performance? Bugs?
How about the camera 2 Api?
Thanks a lot!

With twrp 3.2.2 there is no black screen in mi5x, all works fine!
Is evrything working? cell network? battery?, and how did you flash it, wipe cache, dalvik cache, data??

Do you have this version of twrp? (See picture)
Screenshot_2018-11-23-16-00-55.png

Last edited:
For MI5X users with black screen

Flash this fastboot image http ://big o ta.d.miui.com/8.11.15/tiffany_images_8.11.15_20181116.0000.00_8.1_cn_6ea7e322a8.tgz (delete the spaces) and try MIUI EU again, using the TWRP 3.2.3. I had the black screen bug, but after flash this fastboot image it was solved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.