Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 261 86.4%
  • NO

Votes: 41 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to load an 8.1 image, you Can find the right One in the thread of the last week's rom. Then flash recovery 3.2.2 , flash eu rom, wipe data and reboot.
For me this week's rom is perfect
I now have a program 8.11.1 What should I do next etap Please tell me ? I have already installed "8.11.29" 20 times, but still I have a black screen:(

thanks for your hardwork...
in my 5x, floating notification of Telegram cannot be off.. whatsapp and friends already turn off.. but just telegram so annoying..please help on next update @ingbrzy

uc browser does not work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-01-21-03-32-801_com.UCMobile.intl.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-01-21-03-32-801_com.UCMobile.intl.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 297
DELAYED DEVICES:
MI8SE, MI8Pro, MI8Lite, MI8EE, MI5, HMNote6Pro, HM6Pro

But I can't find HMNote3pro (kenzo)

What happwned with volume in fisrt version rom? What bug?
Nothing happened. "Default volume control stream" is a new setting that we added in some of the devices, while the rest of the devices will get it next week.

DELAYED DEVICES:
MI8SE, MI8Pro, MI8Lite, MI8EE, MI5, HMNote6Pro, HM6Pro

But I can't find HMNote3pro (kenzo)
Global ROM for kenzo (new base since kenzo, along with gemini, are EOL on China Dev) was not released as well, so I added it to the list of delayed devices.

Reactions: zenga
I just lost everything after update, and a lot of apps isn't working, including GBoard so i can't write anything. please help. I'm on a Pocophone F1. can I flash back to a previous version? It was working fine on 8.11.23

I'm from 8.11.15 and wanna update to 8.11.29 (dipper). What's the safest way to update, via OTA or via TWRP (dirty)? Thanks, please also tell me what to wipe in TWRP in case.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I'm from 8.11.15 and wanna update to 8.11.29 (dipper). What's the safest way to update, via OTA or via TWRP (dirty)? Thanks, please also tell me what to wipe in TWRP in case.

I personally find the TWRP method to be the safest. Wipe only "Dalvik/ART Cache" and "Cache", nothing else.

TWRP and updater method are the same. Differece is that updater is doing everything automatically. You just initiate update and Updater will automatically restart phone enter TWRP install ROM and restart phone again and boot to OS

Hello
I'm trying install twrp in fastboot mode. The flash is ok but I can't boot in twrp mode. Any ideas?

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

After this update fingerprint sensor doesn't work anymore, at the same time the device shows an error message when trying to add or delete an existing fingerprint.
Device - Xiaomi Mi 5S

I personally find the TWRP method to be the safest. Wipe only "Dalvik/ART Cache" and "Cache", nothing else.
So dirty flash? No need to wipe system? Anyways, if I wanna revert back to 8.11.15 is it still safe? I mean the ARB thing? Thanks

Xiaomi.eu ROMs are not based on china ROMs anymore. The only thing they include from china ROMs is Automated Tasks. That's it.
China ROMs have a much more stable system and they also have a wonderful permission manager.
If you don't believe me, go ahead and install a china ROM on your device. You'll see how long you were being deceived with these false info and features.
Yeah well im using syberia now Android 9.

Where did you get this info or do you have experienced this yourself?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Slow mo 120fps and 240fps doesnt work, its because bugs from mi vide, please next fix use miuivideo.apk from developer and don't use miuivideoglobal.apk
I Try replace it, but we cant change permission system folder.
im using mi8 btw.

Do you get notifications on ambient display from all apps?
I cannot get Viber notifications. WhatsApp works, sms works, missed call works but nothing from Viber.
Anyone else with the same problem?

Slow mo 120fps and 240fps doesnt work, its because bugs from mi vide, please next fix use miuivideo.apk from developer and don't use miuivideoglobal.apk
I Try replace it, but we cant change permission system folder.
im using mi8 btw.
MiuiVideo is in Chinese. It doesn't have any English in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.