Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 261 86.4%
  • NO

Votes: 41 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delayed list getting shorter, but Mi8SE still in the first position :D Can't wait for auto brightness fix :D

Thank you for the New rom, works good for Mi8. Notice the plant Scan option in scanner, but doesn't really work.

look again, just downloaded
aj, ok thanks, Although from several weeks is always late if not the last ROM to be uploaded on the site, I understand that switching to pie is a great job Refinement and I think that even slow motion video at 960 frame(that If you recorded several times in the same session it gone stuck and u must close and reopen camera for Make it work again) anyway thanks for your hard work, you are the best!!

what is this?
IMG_20181201_034505.jpg

I can't find the ROM download for the Mi Mix 3. The mix 3 disappeared from the delayed devices list, but no download is visible, yet. Any idea or update on that?

[QUOTE = "Kappe, post: 459414, участник: 164814"] Привет, вам нужно использовать twrp 3.2.2, вы найдете его здесь https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/twrp-3-2-3-treble -support.47492 /
Работает также для ошибки 7. Не забудьте стереть все После установки Oreo или вы получите черный экран. [/ QUOTE]
Вы сказали, что мы должны очистить после установки. Скажите, пожалуйста, что убрать? MI5X

Пожалуйста, скажите, что я должен очистить после установки oreo на моем смартфоне, что я не получил черный экран? MI5 x:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Before i think about upgrading to Pie i wants to know with which TWRP Version i could do this. I have a Mi Max 3.
Anony

i read the last few pages and i can't find why mi5 is delayed....wasn't it EOL?? i was already looking for a valid 9.0 pie stock experience...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.