Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 261 86.4%
  • NO

Votes: 41 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a black screen, please tell me what I have to do, what to install, oreo, tell me what should I do first? mi5x

i read the last few pages and i can't find why mi5 is delayed....wasn't it EOL?? i was already looking for a valid 9.0 pie stock experience...:D
Last week it was confirmed that EU ROM for Mi5 will be continued based on global ROM, probably takes some more time to adapt

Reactions: gian569
Cleaner crash after cleaning for poco
java.lang.VerifyError: Verifier rejected class com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager: java.util.ArrayList com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager.getRecommendFunction(java.lang.String) failed to verify: java.util.ArrayList com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager.getRecommendFunction(java.lang.String): [0x91] register v2 has type Precise Reference: java.lang.String but expected Integer (declaration of 'com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager' appears in /system/priv-app/CleanMaster/CleanMaster.apk)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager.getDefault(Unknown Source:0)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.main.ResultDataManager.createDefaultData(Unknown Source:7)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.main.ResultDataManager.loadData(Unknown Source:54)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.main.ResultFragment.onViewCreated(Unknown Source:56)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(Unknown Source:596)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.addAddedFragments(Unknown Source:48)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executeOpsTogether(Unknown Source:125)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.removeRedundantOperationsAndExecute(Unknown Source:99)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(Unknown Source:21)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl$1.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)

Last week it was confirmed that EU ROM for Mi5 will be continued based on global ROM, probably takes some more time to adapt

i think i misunderstood then, i thought that xiaomi eu release (based on china developer) was ended, and only official global was still in developement. thanks for the info!

@ingbrzy
There are ads in Facebook cleaner
015700463ef8547c504bdf29190d956f.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

My personal report (Redmi 5 here):

- Before flashing this week beta, and having prior beta, i've got a shock when i see a "Decrypt data" after rebooting to TWRP. Solved it thanks to this post: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-11-22-23.47757/page-9#post-458247 People should know this problem and how to solve it. Maybe the staff could advertise it on the first post (but that solution is only for rosy).

- Data plan is back. Solved issue.

- New issued found 2 days ago... You can't set separate tones for incoming SMS on SIM1, SMS on SIM2 and notifications. All of this will share the same sound, which is weird.

- Icons still have white solid background on Classic theme. It would be nice if you could chose between white solid, calculated solid color (as it ever was), or transparent background (as seen on 8.9.20 beta).

Status
Not open for further replies.