Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you upload video. I can't see it on my Poco?
I already went back to 8.11.1, I am sorry... I'll try to explain though, when you are in an app and go back to home screen (using gestures, not using navbar, because using navbar it works good) the apps in homescreen sorta flicker, its like launcher restart everytime u go back to homescreen.

hope I explained it good.

Reactions: trustkill
I already went back to 8.11.1, I am sorry... I'll try to explain though, when you are in an app and go back to home screen (using gestures, not using navbar, because using navbar it works good) the apps in homescreen sorta flicker, its like launcher restart everytime u go back to homescreen.

hope I explained it good.
I understand but still cant see anything wrong...

Strange, I also thought it is only me but another user reported this aswell, the animations look weird, now that im back to 8.11.1 that doesn't happen anymore.

Thanks for your time man.
I understand but still cant see anything wrong...

Still with the same problem but no answer so far from Devs
Why is this a problem for you? everything is working and from your Attachment its not clear what you mean. I tried to make a screenrecording of what i think you mean but cannot attach .mp4, .flv files.

Last edited:
Anyone knows if there is rom for mi note 2 this weekend or must wait to the next friday???

I'm in the process of retrograding to the most recent EU ROM for which Maps works.
( I have Mi Note 2 scorpio and Mi Mix1 lithium with the Maps problem.)

Does anyone know which version it is?
Answer my own question: 8.10.11 (on scorpio).
In all later versions Maps freezes on "Start".
As PiP also works, I'll stay with this for the time being.

Last edited:
I think NO. You can't flash this Rom via Fastboot. It's necessary to flash custom recovery TWRP.
Thanks nJoy, I did a little more digging and I can confirm what you are saying.
Apparently what you can do is fastboot flash .img files e.g. system.img. These usually come from a backup or a google stock image, so flashing any other ROM needs a custom recovery i.e TWRP.

I'm on the 8.11.8 update on my Mi 8 and when I slide down the notification, it doesn't show the battery percentage any more. It was definitely there before I updated.

Backups still with issues, rest is perfect.

Thanks!
3cfd21ec5ab9c7f9b12bf7025485857c.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I have really serious problem !
When somebody calls me and I pickup, it hangsout immediately at 00:00 seconds...
Same with previous rom and clean flash
Please investigate

On Mido everything seems to be working fine, except for 2 minor issues

- auto brightness is still a bit slow
- Podcast addict lock screen widget doesn't work. I wrote to its developers and they have no idea what's wrong. Oddly enough, when plugging in and out my headphones the lock screen widget appears

Strange, I also thought it is only me but another user reported this aswell, the animations look weird, now that im back to 8.11.1 that doesn't happen anymore.

Thanks for your time man.
Your welcome.
Btw I have issues with antutu.
Not from this release but all xiaomi.eu ROM versions.
It hangs on open gl test.
Not a big deal because games running smoothly.
Screenshot_2018-11-10-16-57-25-314_com.antutu.benchmark.full.png

My redmi 6 pro hasn't receive update. Why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-10-22-11-26-324_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-10-22-11-26-324_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 330
Status
Not open for further replies.