Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Everytime I install Magisk v17.1 and check on Root Checker/Magisk API, it doesn't pass SafetyNet. When I uninstall Magisk and test, it does. What can I do?

I did a clean install (cache, data, system and vendor) and after that, I installed my apps like always. Installed Magisk v17.2 (v17.3's slow as f***), then, I installed my modules and other things, and still SafetyNet passe

A question to one of Mi8 users with android 9. Face unlock works natively and can unlock and app which uses fingerprint unlock like revolut, telegram etc. or is only for xiaomi unlock?

After reboot phone, this warning is displayed for a few seconds
Screenshot_2018-11-11-01-38-28-360_com.miui.home.png

O just Saw on Facebook a newsletter that since 8.11.8 China Dev Miui 10 Will hav hal3 enabled by default to *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work on Miui os that teus anyone??

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk

Disabled here, Redmi 5 Plus.
Vi isso mesmo, mas não veio no meu.

I try this rom with extreme kernel v2 look!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-11-10-22-13-573_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-11-10-22-13-573_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 485
Hi!
I have a question.
I have problems with Facebook and Messenger after update.
I downgraded my Redmi Note 4x, but the problem is the same.
I asked in bug, and questions, but i don't have answers.
I am really frustrated, i don't know if the problem is my phon, is Facebook or MIUI 10.
Please, help me!

Hi!
I have a question.
I have problems with Facebook and Messenger after update.
I downgraded my Redmi Note 4x, but the problem is the same.
I asked in bug, and questions, but i don't have answers.
I am really frustrated, i don't know if the problem is my phon, is Facebook or MIUI 10.
Please, help me!
I think is from last FB update..u can try both in lite version

Reactions: Lazaro0051
I already went back to 8.11.1, I am sorry... I'll try to explain though, when you are in an app and go back to home screen (using gestures, not using navbar, because using navbar it works good) the apps in homescreen sorta flicker, its like launcher restart everytime u go back to homescreen.

hope I explained it good.
im seeing this aswell

i have a question, maybe a noob question...:)

i want to install this rom on my mi8, is the same way like other xiaomi phone?just install TWRP-format data and flash the ROM with TWRP or anything else for mi8?

Hi, i have a problem with twrp 3.2.3.0, after flash 8.11.8 twrp don't mount data partition, the log message is "failed to mount '/data' (no such process)" ...
Mi phone is a Redmi 5Plus, Have you a suggestions ?? Thanks

i have a question, maybe a noob question...:)

i want to install this rom on my mi8, is the same way like other xiaomi phone?just install TWRP-format data and flash the ROM with TWRP or anything else for mi8?
yes, it is always the same
Hi, i have a problem with twrp 3.2.3.0, after flash 8.11.8 twrp don't mount data partition, the log message is "failed to mount '/data' (no such process)" ...
Mi phone is a Redmi 5Plus, Have you a suggestions ?? Thanks
did you read this thread ? or just a few posts above yours ?

Reactions: gtrizzo
where is the cereus hm6 downlaod link?
still not a workign rom for that phone despite being listed?

[QUOTE = "Riskotin, post: 455260, участник: 134434"] С 3 лет назад я замечаю, что он вибрирует без видимой причины. Наконец, я решил отключить вибрацию. Есть ли решение для решения этой проблемы ?. У меня есть Mi Mix2. Спасибо заранее. [/ QUOTE]
Отключи вибрацию в Mi Fit
Thanks vs947, It works fine for me. My mix2, afther disabling my fit notifications, doesn't vibrate without any reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.