Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my Redmi 4X with Global Beta ROM 8.11.8. I want to come back here, but I have only 1 question :D

After flashing TWRP, it will ask me for a password for sure, do I format it instead of typing a password? (which I don't know)

and then I flash the ROM ? :)

My IR doesn't work since 8.10.25 on mi 6, already reinstalled mi remote but it didn't helped ( Every thing else is just perfect . May be is there some commend line to turn it on or something ? P.s. tested with camera by recording and of course with stuff too( .

Last edited:
Reactions: huntersun
Does this have the camera2 api so I can install the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* apk on the Mi 8 without having to use magisk?

Something I recently got aware of: The Roaming "R" / an indicator for roaming in general is missing. So it's not possible to see at first glance if a different Network is used. Can be troublesome in areas close to a border. Did definitively work before (using 8.11.1 I believe). Would be nice to have it back. :)

Reactions: 0kti78
Hello,
One Questionen:

It is possible to make Battery Percentage ICON bigger?

Now, ITS really to Small !!!

หน้าจอแยกไม่สามารถปรับขนาดใน mimax3 โปรดแก้ไขในชั้นถัดไป

After flash, battery charging stuck at 96%. Already did clean flash 2 times.
Back to miui 10 eu stable. Any solution or it just battery bug?
Anyway, miui 8.11.8 is best rom.

หน้าจอแยกไม่สามารถปรับขนาดใน mimax3 โปรดแก้ไขในชั้นถัดไป

Split screen cannot resize on MiMax3

Please fix in next version.

I have a question. I'm in miui10 8.11.1 beta. I checked update ota and found this rom. Can I ota to it or need to be download manual and flash through twrp?

There's a bug: BLUETOOTH CRASH when pairing to DS3 CONTROLLER with sixaxis controller, this is a big issue and it made me went to lineage os. Please fix this asap and I'll come back report more bugs.

Device: Mi5sPlus Miui 10 OREO latest version

im having issues with permission to external SD card on POco F!. i can access the SD card with file manager but i cant delete anything . unable to give permission to access the SD card.

anyone?

i have the same problem...my screen turn off by itself and need some time to put in on again...like deep sleep,just read the page before this,someone tells a version of TWRP that works on OREO.

This TWRP is working, but nothing with system stability. All the time is turning off.
What now?

Have meanwhile changed on my Explorer mi8 from 8/8/30 to 8/11/8 and everything newly set up but somehow not so round. Can I switch back to 8:10:25 or do I have to set everything up again? Thanks for your help, someone knows what the 8.10.25 for grid settings are available and whether the face recognition in the version works better.

im having issues with permission to external SD card on POco F!. i can access the SD card with file manager but i cant delete anything . unable to give permission to access the SD card.

anyone?
Works fine , no problem deleting files on external SD

Reactions: Dilesh
Does this have the camera2 api so I can install the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* apk on the Mi 8 without having to use magisk?

Yes, in this rom is possible install de apk google cam without any fix o flash with magisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.