Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
after upgrading from mi5x to version 8.1 android the twrp does not allow installation and when I update twrp to version 3.2.3 and try to install the new rom I always have black screen as a result. there are several updates users ask here in the forum which version of twrp we can use and no admin help. unfortunately no support does not work!

after upgrading from mi5x to version 8.1 android the twrp does not allow installation and when I update twrp to version 3.2.3 and try to install the new rom I always have black screen as a result. there are several updates users ask here in the forum which version of twrp we can use and no admin help. unfortunately no support does not work!

What's the situation now? The phone is switched on? What version of ROM are you in?

mi5s 3/64 is working fine. rom is fast and smooth. main camera is also good, no crashes anymore. this could be my new favorite rom :) Thanks
I can't find the mi5s ROM ??

Did you download it from here?

Mido user here. How to fix UI crash from this update? My phone is unresponsive. I would like to go back 8.12.13 but i cannot enter TWRP. The phone is constantly rebooting. Please help! Thx!

Edit: By press and hold Vol+/ Pow button (keep holding vol+ longer) I managed to enter TWRP and installed 8.12.13. back.

Last edited:
Reactions: van panos
Tell me. A Mi8 changelog without a Mi8 update.
Nice job, Xiaomi. What are you doing haha?

I might be asking a stupid question but i could't find the answer to my question:
I have a Mix 6/256 (lithium) that's still on miui 9.6 beta (8.4.12) . I want to upgrade to the latest beta but i'm unsure if i can do this with the current twrp. The one i have installed is version 3.2.1.0 by nextgen-networks.de (this one: https://www.nextgen-networks.de/en/downloads/category/7-xiaomi-mi-mix.html ). As far as i can tell i can upgrade to the latest (i will do full wipe) miui with this twrp, can someone verify ? And are there other this i need to look out for when upgrading ?

Status
Not open for further replies.