Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be happening several builds before, but on mix 2 I don't get the 5ghz wifi network. Changing channels did the trick but it's annoying as now my other devices don't detect it, note that with the stock build I had access to it like every device in home. I tried magsik modules, anything and I can't figure out what's wrong.
Read the discussion on this in the last 2-3 pages of the forum entry for 8.12.13 (last week).

Post logs.. Can't help without it..

I restarted and made wipe data, cache and dalvik. It started again but there are still problems with the SMS application
Go to Settings from Notifications panel > Manage apps > search "Setup Wizard" and go to App permissions and enable all permissions. Reboot

I restarted and made wipe data, cache and dalvik. It started again but there are still problems with the SMS application

Mido user here. How to fix UI crash from this update? My phone is unresponsive. I would like to go back 8.12.13 but i cannot enter TWRP. The phone is constantly rebooting. Please help! Thx!

Edit: By press and hold Vol+/ Pow button (keep holding vol+ longer) I managed to enter TWRP and installed 8.12.13. back.
Just a question: Where did you find a ROM 8.12.20 for Mido? I can not find a new ROM HMNote4x anywhere(yet). Not in Androidfilehost, dedyk or Sourceforge. Maybe I am searching wrong? I think it is still in the process of uploading. The number of available ROM's is slowly growing.
Didn't you accidently download the ROM HMNote4 instead? I once did and that didn't work. You can't imagine hoe glad I was when I had it working again.

Last edited:

Which device?

Thanks guys, with the previous release on my Mi 5S I experienced a huge battery drain. But in this release the battery usage seems much better. Keep up the good work.

Which device?
Redmi 4 Pro/Prime
In attach is wat I get after update to last version MIUI. When I go back to TWRP and make clean install with wipe cache, dalvik and data ot work's somehow

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-21-14-22-51-195_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-21-14-22-51-195_com.miui.bugreport.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
Reactions: VladONE
Mi Note 3 didn't get the notification to update but downloaded the ROM and the installation went well.

Only bug found is with face unlock. Can't add face data.

Mi Note 3 didn't get the notification to update but downloaded the ROM and the installation went well.

Only bug found is with face unlock. Can't add face data.

hi,
Any issue with Jason until now? The battery drain is fixed?

Cumps

Hello guys!
Is it possible to complete the translation into Russian? part of the interface is not translated, part is translated incorrectly. Is there a connection with the team, whose translation is in these miui assemblies?

From a ROM (I can’t specify at what date), I can’t open the jpg or png extension files in Cloud mail.ru. My phone is MI MAX 2. Please help me!

Redmi 4 Pro/Prime
In attach is wat I get after update to last version MIUI. When I go back to TWRP and make clean install with wipe cache, dalvik and data ot work's somehow
Same error message on my Redmi 3S Prime, had to reinstall 13-12-2018 version in TWRP (worked)

Status
Not open for further replies.