Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on mido after clean install , unfortunately,system UI has stoped , message..Back to older rom.I hope to fix soon.Thanks

I just bought the tablet my pad 4 plus and I want to install this ROM of xiaomi.eu but I do not know if to put stable or weekly. How is it going?

One question, is it updated via OTA weekly versions?

Thank you!

I just bought the tablet my pad 4 plus and I want to install this ROM of xiaomi.eu but I do not know if to put stable or weekly. How is it going?

One question, is it updated via OTA weekly versions?

Thank you!

I got my MiPad4+last week and flashed the weekly 8.12.13 two days ago and then updated to 8.1.20 last night. I downloaded the 8.12.20 file manually because the OTA ping wasn't live yet, but I did find the file manually on android host. OTA should work just fine for these weekly builds. It's very easy to update new builds. Igor jumped right on a fix for a "bug" for 5ghz not working without a sim card for me. I was very impressed! Great community and Dev's!

MiUi is hard to completely love since I've been using a Pixel for 3yrs on pure vanilla android, but that is a personal preference thing "I" have. It runs everything just fine and the bonus is that google play is certified so I can use a bunch of apps I bought. I cannot complain; great tablet for the money.

Reactions: Ivankny
Redmi 5: everything is good. I try to find something new but all are same and work well. This is the first ROM I flash with the new TWRP from Orange Fox. The OrangeFox work well too. Hope that I can flash treble Miui 10 ROM in the future. Also looking forward to a AI camera from Mi to my Redmi 5

Poco security keep error when launch
Screenshot_2018-12-22-12-29-27-787_com.miui.bugreport.png

Mi max System UI always force closed...
After Login Miui account..
And can't log in to Menu. Stuck in Force Closed

On my MiPad 4+ after installing 8.12.20 I first couldn't use AdAway and couldn't install BusyBox. Turned out that with this version the system partition wasn't mounted for write access. After I changed it in TWRP and rebooted, it now works - but it sure was a small shock at first!

Status
Not open for further replies.