MIUI 10.3 8.12.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2018
New Year same stuff
Why people are not able to write the fu...ing Phone Type in the footer or where ever they want??
Why are people not be able to read and write english in an english speaking Forum??

Happy New Year Guys
And THX so much to the DEV Team, youre doing a great job

Ahaba

Members
Jan 7, 2012
All app is the same. When I patch to delete the ads in the app, everything will resume normal and ads bar show again after I reboot the phone.
I have exactly the same issue on Mi Note 3, it seams that root access is not working properly, but is there any body who could help us?????

Sep 11, 2018
Yes, same here with the weather app.
But battery seems to be good for me.

I flashed today the sphinx2.3 kernel, and battery seems much more better, you can try it if you want:
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603888694 (install zip from twrp)
Changelog:

-Linux Upstream to 4.9.148
-Merge CAF Tag 'Merge tag ''LA.UM.7.3.r1-06600-sdm845.0' into kernel.lnx.4.9.r11-rel ~8.000 Changes
-Merge Lineage OS Changes
-Compiled with LATEST sdClang 6.0.9 from Qualcomm
-Fixed OIS
-Added Host Performance Booster - 43% Performance Improvement
-Many ufs (mobile ssd) improvements
-Added Anxiety I/O Scheduler
-Improved Dynamic Schedtune frequency scaling
-Patched some memory Leaks
-Some Battery improvement commits
-Updated WireGuard
-Many more changes --> check GitHub
Can I flash this kernel without losing data or flashing the rom again?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Jos W

Members
Nov 13, 2017
I get this info since recently. I can still flash. Your internal storage is encrypted. After rebooting to recovery, please enter the device unlock password to proceed.
On my Redmi Note4x I get the same message. But no question or what so ever for any password. Now I just ignore this message. Flashes without any problem, just like you say.

Jan 3, 2019
I have some problems to update my Mi8. I downloaded the update on my phone ( with updater app) and after i press the button "instal" phone reboots, TWRP opens and starting updating to this version. And when installing finish i press button reboot system, but it opens twrp again. (i tried to reboot system about 5 times).

Dec 4, 2018
It's been a week. Are you going to launch the update for the Redmi 6 Pro? Or is there still no LAUNCH date?

They appreciate the effort they make. Greetings from Peru

Status
Not open for further replies.