Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@luminousmazim
Displayed Chinese text is the content obtained from the xiaomi's server.
I think it's difficult to translate by xiaomi.eu team.
Oh i see, so you mean is official global rom have this problem too?

If yes, welll so i have a feeling we will have this problem for a long time. At least 2 months

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Bought new cables https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Auk...32794422848.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.9PF4mF.
They are usb 3.0 (blue connector), quick charge works ok with these aukey cables.
My old nillkin elite usb 3.0 cables still does not work, worked before.
Strange situation. Seems those cables have some kind of differences.

The problem is, that i cannot imagine the reason. Everything fine with weekly 7.12.21 (got this as backup), but since Oreo / MIUI 9.3. For me the most annoying bug and it is getting even more since there is only USB C port and no opportunity for in ears when charging.

@DevTeam: Do you at least know the reason and maybe work for a solution on that issue?

MI 4S installed and run smooth
ps certified, safetynet passed, magisk 15.3, also HDR working fine.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

I'm using new update by an hour on my MI 5s. So far so good, everything ok, notifications are fine, thanks guys lovely job indeed.

Hello, I have a serious problem in my Xiaomi MI5s Plus, every time I upload a ROM higher than NBGMIEI, on the phone Still NONE Network, does not detect my SIM card and range, did anyone have such a problem, knows how to solve it?
Please reply.

Wipe cache and dalvik?

-------

Gallery app still have Chinese text, just wondering if everyone have this or just me?

Hope this will fix in a next release
b17771caddfc84ec0dadc530803806e1.jpg
fb8edbc35bc02affb357f5f6070f5b1b.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Same here.

Reactions: Alfareco
On (my) Mi Mix 2 the quick charge issues still exist. I dirty flashed over 8.1.25, rebooting with cable connected does not fix the issue this time. I will do a clean install and report later.

No further issues so far.

i have 7.12.21 eu rom, my question is can i directly update to this last rom without wipe all data?
thanks in advance whos gonna answer

Can someone with mi6 tell me if the Bluetooth problems are solved. With previous oreo builds I've had a lot of issues when playing music trough my car audio ( player getting muted, song and artist not displayed )

i have 7.12.21 eu rom, my question is can i directly update to this last rom without wipe all data?
thanks in advance whos gonna answer
Yes you can but it's possible to experience some bugs, forced closings . Try it and if you have issues do a clean flash.

I can confim Notificationsound now working for Gmail. But still no Vibration and Notification light.
In Appsetting for Gmail, Vibrate and Blinklight dont stick.
Screenshot_2018-02-02-11-36-02-189_com.android.settings.png
In Systemsettings, all is enabled.
Screenshot_2018-02-02-11-36-28-772_com.android.settings.png

Can someone with mi6 tell me if the Bluetooth problems are solved. With previous oreo builds I've had a lot of issues when playing music trough my car audio ( player getting muted, song and artist not displayed )
The problems are solved... I tested and Bluetooth OK

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

Reactions: Smooth_gl
Haven't had any BT issues on my Mi6, started with clean 8.1.18. Use Mi Band 2 and car audio.

Reactions: Vladimir Alfaro
I've a question. I've followed the wipe data way of installing Eu Miui Rom and reinstalling all apps again on my own devices.

Helping a friend install EU Miui on Mi Max 2. Just thinking if it's possible to install EU Miui Weekly Dev over Globa ROM without wiping data, just wipe both caches?

Last edited:
Now Telegram notifications are ok. I have only a little issue with WhatsApp. It's very stupid, but when i receive a message i have double sound for single message. Very strange.

Every time a new ROM comes out (so, basically every Friday), we get the same kind of questions here: Is this bug fixed, does that feature now work, and so on. I wonder why it is so difficult for the developers (from Xiaomi, not the ones here that are dependent on the Chinese) to provide a FULL CHANGELOG for the new ROM. They always pretend to be "FULL", but this is never the case. Always additional things are fixed, or even small new features are silently implemented. WHY??? Please give a REALLY full changelog!

Status
Not open for further replies.