Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This update solved the problem with notifications with Mi Mix 2 (Oreo). The rom is fast and smooth, for now everything is OK. Good job as always to good developers.

New Antuntu 2018 score:

mi4c user here...

very frustated. 3rd time I try today to upgrade from 5.1

I tried to flash it from 6.12.22 (unlocked bootloader)

I get a Bootloop + bootloader locked when

Help please, because I think the steps are not clearly explained...

mi4c user here...

very frustated. 3rd time I try today to upgrade from 5.1

I tried to flash it from 6.12.22 (unlocked bootloader)

I get a Bootloop + bootloader locked when

Help please, because I think the steps are not clearly explained...

Boot to fastboot & unlock the bootloader using Mi Unlock tool.

WARNING (really important) :
1. This is for OFFICIALLY UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER ONLY.
2. MAKE SURE your device is USING the SAME Mi Account you used to unlocked the bootloader.
3. Turn on USB Debugging & OEM Unlocking in the Developer Options.
4. Make sure your bootloader is still unlock (Fastboot mode, type 'fastboot oem device-info').

Please be warned that if you stopped using that mi account with your device for quite sometime(you deleted the mi account from your device), there is a possibility that your unlock permission revoked by Xiaomi, if this happened then you need to ask for unlock permission again (this happened to a friend here who tried this, fortunatelly he got the permission and all is good now).

Reactions: Kelvintino
Good performance with Antutu Mi Mix 2: 213829!
29ff90c7d6294b3bec7277476f0ac9e8.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Would be nice tot stop the support of the Redmi Note 2 with An stable version and not in the middle of the beta's

I was wondering if this rom has an option to change the brightness via long pressing/swiping the status bar?

Where is the MIUI 9 update from mi note 1? It is going to be its last update and you don't have uploaded it.

I'm having issues getting NFC working on MI6, anyone else have issues?
Yesterday I couldn't pay using Android Pay :-(
Edit:
I found bug with camera app. When I turn off camera app on videocamera with HDR function enabled I cannot capture videos anymore. I have to clear data of camera app.

Last edited:
Found a working (magnetic) Quick Charge cable:

http://www.baseus.com/product-97

For some reason Oreo has issues with non original cables. Cables must be rated as 3A otherwise they do not work (anymore).
I have these nillkin elite cables (seller rated these 3A), they worked before oreo and stopped working before oreo.
I have then mi 5s plus phone, stopped working early december I think.
Now I have mi mix 2 phone, those nillkin cables doesn't work with quick charge.
Then I buyed these aukey cables and they worked ok.

I Like it very much, it is much better than the official ROM ,thank you me and my mi mote2 like it ,and I am still 5 years or more using ingbrzy Rom ,to me it's the best of all I trued ,and think I try already all ,this ingbrzy Rom are the most stable, good job , high Fives

Good performance with Antutu Mi Mix 2: 213829!
29ff90c7d6294b3bec7277476f0ac9e8.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

The score is very good. The only problem for now is when you update the ROM (from MIUI update) the installation is not completed by restarting in bootloop and consequently the installation of the ROM from scratch (wipe). I have not tried to write the rom in a recovery manual. Recovery installed Recovery installed TWRP 3.2.1.0 universal build.

Last edited:
Rom for mi mix 2 is fast and smooth but not as smooth as the latest nougat builds.
I suppose are early days for oreo development and things are gonna improve.
Sound from earphone sounds a bit more metallic and with less substance comparing with 14.12.17

Στάλθηκε από το MIX 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: linuxilakis
I think you are perhaps misunderstanding him - but of course I could be wrong? He seems to be saying he thinks the.eu rom is better. Ever a problem with using a foreign language unfortunately.

the comment was mis-directed - it was supposed to comment on post #155 that said that original ROMs are much better the .EU ROMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.